Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 11-01-2010, 11:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK at Offroad Evo

Hey there fella's, I haven't personally met anyone here other than thru a few postings, but I wanted to share that i finally got the call from Offroad Evolution that all my parts were in and I could bring the rig into the shop.

I left Scottsdale about 2am this Monday morning with the new tires and wheels loaded into the JK. Got to the shop in Fullerton, CA around 8am as they opened for business. Met with owner Mel Wade and his wife Lisa, really nice folks too. Worked with the shop's manager, Bret, finalizing details of the build. But the coolest thing was getting to see all their SEMA rigs getting loaded or readied for driving out to Vegas. Just DAMN incredible. Cannot believe I miss out on SEMA again.

Anyway, once my JK is complete, I hope to get a chance to do some wheeling again real soon and with some of you all.

Greg
Old 11-01-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Hey there fella's, I haven't personally met anyone here other than thru a few postings, but I wanted to share that i finally got the call from Offroad Evolution that all my parts were in and I could bring the rig into the shop.

I left Scottsdale about 2am this Monday morning with the new tires and wheels loaded into the JK. Got to the shop in Fullerton, CA around 8am as they opened for business. Met with owner Mel Wade and his wife Lisa, really nice folks too. Worked with the shop's manager, Bret, finalizing details of the build. But the coolest thing was getting to see all their SEMA rigs getting loaded or readied for driving out to Vegas. Just DAMN incredible. Cannot believe I miss out on SEMA again.

Anyway, once my JK is complete, I hope to get a chance to do some wheeling again real soon and with some of you all.

Greg
Nice! Cant wait to see the finnished product. Good luck.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yhudson
Joe at absolute off-road does good work.

Yates
Thanks Yates - I called him and has me in for the 9th (soonest he could get me in)...

Dan
Old 11-01-2010, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WRMorrison
Yeah, there's like 8 or 9 coves...can't remember. The last one is pretty cool; great place to swim and jump off the "cliffs" into the water. I was there a couple weeks ago, and someone was scuba diving there. It gets really deep just a few feet off the bank...

-WRM
Cool - So you are our tour guide next trip...
Old 11-02-2010, 04:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Cool - So you are our tour guide next trip...
Sure, just let me know!

-WRM
Old 11-02-2010, 08:43 PM
JK Super Freak

ANYBODY UP FOR BUMBLE BEE THIS WEEKEND??? We will be up there all weekend if anyone wants to camp or just come up for the day to wheel let me know!!!

Oh its byo
Old 11-02-2010, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cant im on call all weekend..bleh..
Old 11-03-2010, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Reds black JK
That green one all most took out his drive door. Wish i got it on video. Ill see if my friend got any more pics.

RED
Which rig were you in? I don't remember seeing any black JK's... But yeah, that green 2-door got REAL close to opening-up that door...

-WRM
Old 11-03-2010, 05:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I may Casey depends on what is happening around the homestead....
Old 11-03-2010, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Reds black JK
Mine dose not have good enough tires to wheel. I was riding with a friend in his white Rubi. We hit the last rock with the hi lift jack and knocked it off the front bumper. The only damage i saw.
Ah, now I remember....

I did manage to tear the boot off my front driveshaft, but that was about it...

-WRM

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!