Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-15-2011, 12:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
YOUR NOT ALONE!!!! I couldnt get anyone to run up there with me sunday so I went by myself. I just made sure to stay close to the main road in case I had any problems. Get out here you are welcome at my place anytime..... it will be nice out soon!!!!
I will plan on mid sept or early oct!
Old 08-15-2011, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by spanishgoose
Looks like you had a great time!!! I can't find one person to wheel with here! Looks like I am going to have to come visit soon!
Are you kidding?? Have you checked the forum?? Someone has to wheel with you, Goose!

YOUR NOT ALONE!!!! I couldnt get anyone to run up there with me sunday so I went by myself..... it will be nice out soon!!!!
Casey!! Sundays are the worst days for me!! Can't wait till the weather breaks.

Originally Posted by spanishgoose
I will plan on mid sept or early oct!
CAN'T WAIT!!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had a little fun at bumble bee today!!!! Gonna run old black canyon turkey creek trail again as soon as it cools off a little
Ya sorry Casey they called me at 8:15 pm saturday to go in at 6 am sunday looks like you had a blast next time my phone won't be charged
Old 08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hskr4x4
Thanks Peanut and his buddy "Gary"? (tired and cant think of his name) Any who they busted their a$$es off on my Jeep Saturday morning to late afternoon. I dont even wanna say how long They installed EVO sleeves, EVO C2's, and EVO front control arm skids! Had to cut short due to time, so next is rear skids..

Thanks again!!!

Attachment 196002Attachment 196003

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OVER 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN WELDING! (put together lol)
Any time Dave had fun can't wait to do rear skids
Old 08-15-2011, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Early a.m and overcast is ideal lol. I got fried.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Casey, sorry dude, You know church is important to me and my family. If I know a few days in advance I can get a sunday off Anyways great pictures for sure. Maybe one Saturday or an advanced sunday we could do that together. Hopefully by next week I will have a new bumper on the front. One thing at atime for us poor boys
Old 08-15-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Casey, sorry dude, You know church is important to me and my family. If I know a few days in advance I can get a sunday off Anyways great pictures for sure. Maybe one Saturday or an advanced sunday we could do that together. Hopefully by next week I will have a new bumper on the front. One thing at atime for us poor boys
No no no, I need a front bumper...please buy me the ORF Stinger with OEM fog holes!!! thank you!! My huge stock front bumper is making me
Old 08-15-2011, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Love Monkey

No no no, I need a front bumper...please buy me the ORF Stinger with OEM fog holes!!! thank you!! My huge stock front bumper is making me
No no no, You want the one where u put ur winch down lower. Not a sit on top bumper!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:39 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
No no no, You want the one where u put ur winch down lower. Not a sit on top bumper!
But...I kinda wasn't wanting a winch. Honestly, I know how much everyone uses theirs...or doesn't use theirs. AND, I don't need one to pull out tree stumps!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Getting closer. They said it should be on the ground today, alignment tomorrow am. Front is basically finished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1344076748.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	196961

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!