Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Possibly moving to Colorado

Old 03-20-2012, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possibly moving to Colorado

Hello everyone I have the opportunity to move in with my cousin who lives in Berthoud and go to school out there. Since i won't know a single person i just wanted to see if there were any jeepers in the Loveland/ Berthoud area that would like to do some runs if i managed to get out there. Also i was planning on going to Front Range community college to establish residency then transfer to Boulder or Colorado State to avoid out of state tuition. If anyone has input on Front Range I would greatly appreciate it
Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Good luck with the move! Moving the family up there in 2 years to the Loveland area!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Cosmo jk
Hello everyone I have the opportunity to move in with my cousin who lives in Berthoud and go to school out there. Since i won't know a single person i just wanted to see if there were any jeepers in the Loveland/ Berthoud area that would like to do some runs if i managed to get out there. Also i was planning on going to Front Range community college to establish residency then transfer to Boulder or Colorado State to avoid out of state tuition. If anyone has input on Front Range I would greatly appreciate it
I'm in Thornton (Northern Denver). Only about 40 mins from the Loveland area. I'm up for wheeling just about all spring, summer and fall. Shoot me a Message when you get to town.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mister ed
Good luck with the move! Moving the family up there in 2 years to the Loveland area!
Thanks it's not a 100% yet but I'm hoping i will be able to go maybe ill see you out there someday!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by G520
I'm in Thornton (Northern Denver). Only about 40 mins from the Loveland area. I'm up for wheeling just about all spring, summer and fall. Shoot me a Message when you get to town.
Sounds good ill definitely be up there for awhile during summer soo ill let you know

Quick Reply: Possibly moving to Colorado