Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Provo, UT area - July 4th weekend

Old 07-08-2013, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roscoj
Anyone going up American fork this weekend? My buddies jeep broke down and he's not able to make it. So in the interest of not going alone I was wondering if I could be a tag along.
Oh man, didn't bring my PC with me so I didn't see this till I got back last night, otherwise we could have wheeled together.

Had a blast in the Provo area this weekend. Wheeled around American Fork, also went up Canyon drive and explored towards Strawberry Reservoir.
On the way home Sun we checked out Skyline Dr.

Wife now sees there is more beauty to Utah than just the Moab are. We'll be back
Old 07-08-2013, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a lot of fun. Sure you had more fun than me. We actually went today (Monday). I spent yesterday helping my buddy fix his jeep. We got up there aired down and started heading down the dirt road towards mineral basin and got turned around by sar quad. I guess a helicopter crashed into the hill right before we got up there. Crazy! Anyway we just went and did a couple rock climbing runs and called it a day.

Quick Reply: Provo, UT area - July 4th weekend