Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Sedona in December? OR ????

Old 06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sedona in December? OR ????

Guys, hoping you jeep kings from four corners can help me out! Took my family to Moab over spring break and we had the time of our lives! Now we are hooked and want to do some more wheeling, and hiking out west!

I can take off work easily in December, and I am trying to find somewhere I can fly the family to and rent a jeep for a week that is somewhat similar to Moab. I would do Moab, except the snow is possible and I am not willing to spend that much coin and fly there and plan an entire week knowing it could be a few inches deep and not be able to do a lot of the trails.

How is Sedona, AZ in December? Or, where else would you recommend?

Thanks so much for any and all input!
Old 06-27-2013, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 19Delta
Guys, hoping you jeep kings from four corners can help me out! Took my family to Moab over spring break and we had the time of our lives! Now we are hooked and want to do some more wheeling, and hiking out west!

I can take off work easily in December, and I am trying to find somewhere I can fly the family to and rent a jeep for a week that is somewhat similar to Moab. I would do Moab, except the snow is possible and I am not willing to spend that much coin and fly there and plan an entire week knowing it could be a few inches deep and not be able to do a lot of the trails.

How is Sedona, AZ in December? Or, where else would you recommend?

Thanks so much for any and all input!
Sedona can and often gets snow Dec-April. Your access to trails would be limited significantly. I lived 20 miles north (Flagstaff) for 8 years. More times than I can remember folks in Sedona would get a dusting and all the sudden couldn't make it to work in Flagstaff. Beautiful country there but, more of a Spring/Fall run type of wheeling in my opinion with a Rented Jeep.

Quick Reply: Sedona in December? OR ????