Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

st elmo to tincup

Old 07-13-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default st elmo to tincup

we are planning a trip to colorado i haven't been for a long time and was wondering what the trail from st elmo to tincup pass was like i have been up there on atv's but not in a jeep i'm looking for something easy since we will be going alone,
Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM
JK Newbie

Well if you come out here to go wheelin Im sure you wont go alone. Peeps from here are always ready to go wheelin and we love to show people that do not live in this beautiful state a great time. Now I have never done that trail so I cant help you there
Old 07-13-2009, 11:53 PM
JK Newbie

I ran this trail last September, it was fairly easy, and definitely one I would recommend if your going solo.

Check it out on trail damage:
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=120
Old 07-14-2009, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Tin Cup is easy. There is a good loop to do up there. St Elmo - Tin Cup- Cumberland Pass - Handcock Pass back to St Elmo. Did it last Sunday. Nice scenery, moderate.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

thanks guys, its been about 20 years since i have been there can't wait to get back up there