Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

stuck on bv carnage. help

Old 10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuck on bv carnage. help

hey guys i ran bv carnage this weekend. great trail but it beat me! anyway now im stuck up there with a busted driveshaft and lower front control arm bracket. i have all the parts i need to fix it. i going up tomorrow morning to fix it. im just worried i wont be able to get it of the trail by myself. if anyone is available or wants to help send me a pm or call me at 3038753920. i have people who can help me saturday but i dont want to leave it up there that long unatended.
oh and white widow thanks for offering the drive shaft, but i got an aftermarket today.
justin
Old 10-05-2009, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

oh and i know its short notice i spent all day tracking down parts and getting a buddys truck and trailer. so if you cant no worries. im going to at least get it back together and at least check on it to make sure nobody messed with my jeep.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Super Freak

ya that trail will kick your ass. you need to accept the fact that your going to get damage once you hit the v notch.

i actually ran the whole trail with my sway bar connected (dumb ass) i broke my windshield in the vnotch
Old 10-06-2009, 10:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

thats impressive! yeah I accepted a long time ago. my thought is if it breaks upgtade it. it just sucks to have to leave your jeep on the side of a trail. I did just get home with it though thank god. i got back down with one lower control arm missing and nobody to spot. im impressed with myself.

Quick Reply: stuck on bv carnage. help