Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

tail light requirements for colorado question.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tail light requirements for colorado question.

I did a search and found the four corners vehicle laws. but i could not find anything on our tail light laws. Im installing 4 round tail lights and there for am loosing the side markers in the rear. do i need them? i was doing a search to find out how to fix my fast flash with leds and found out that some states require side markers.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by juicehammer
I did a search and found the four corners vehicle laws. but i could not find anything on our tail light laws. Im installing 4 round tail lights and there for am loosing the side markers in the rear. do i need them? i was doing a search to find out how to fix my fast flash with leds and found out that some states require side markers.
I have no info as far as the law goes... but you can use a 3M sticker that is a reflector and use it on the side of your light if it sticks out
Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah that might work but they will be flush with the evo armor. I see tjs set up like this all the time. so im thinking it might not matter but i thought i check to be sure. maybe ill stick on on the side of the fender.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

No one will bother you
Old 09-15-2009, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by juicehammer
I am an Officer in New Mexico, you will be fine here. Arizona has alot stricter laws than we do so that would be your only hang up around here.
Good luck on you trip and I hope you have fun, the scenery is awesome around here.

Quick Reply: tail light requirements for colorado question.