Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tucson Crew B.S Say Anything Thread!!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tucson Crew B.S Say Anything Thread!!

Ordering full set of control arms and f/r drive shafts in next month. What do you all recommend for each of them. You all are my source for some of the best info out there. Let me hear your thoughts.

Rob
Old 07-28-2010, 09:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by thissideup
Not sure???? I was on the 10 sitting around 70-75 mph at 3000 rpm then the power just went away??? Thought it was because I was going up hill a bit so I gave it more gas. Didn't help...Pulled off at my exit which happened to be about 3/4 of a mile from were things got weird and started hearing what had happened (top was off too noise). bang bang bang inside the block drivers side timed with the idle. My heart sunk because I just knew.... No one knows why???? It just did...Sad part is that I'm so dam busy that I don't have time to play. No true abuse....

Well at least it's going again!! I know what you mean by too busy to play.... Hope it doesn't happen again,, to anyone!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Morning yall
Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 AM
JK Super Freak

By the way...The wifey and I just got into the geocaching thing. We are actually going in the jeep together and exploring. About time we started doing something together besides argue Anyone else a closet case cacher? Think I may able to get her to agree to Moab or Sedona just based on going caching...I may really like this new hobby
Old 07-29-2010, 06:35 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by thissideup
By the way...The wifey and I just got into the geocaching thing. We are actually going in the jeep together and exploring. About time we started doing something together besides argue Anyone else a closet case cacher? Think I may able to get her to agree to Moab or Sedona just based on going caching...I may really like this new hobby

It's a fun hobby, and surprizing how many people are into it! There a bunch down this way also....
I think I might loo at some real out of the way places along the border to place some... See if anyone has the cojones to go out there....
Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Wilky
No worries about bashing...I've got thick skin. TM had some major QC issues with their product up until several months ago, when they revamped all their machining and found new suppliers. I am (so far) happy with the robustness of the product and their WAY above the norm customer service.
I hear ya on the greasable part too, but I upgrade lifts/trade in jeeps so often that it doesn't factor into the equation for me!! while not greasable, the flexjoints are rebuidable to an extent.
Now that I've said that...I'm sure something will break

EDIT: When we doing a trailride????

Did someone say trailride?? I'm thinking about heading up the Reddington area Sunday for a short trip. I think by now there might be some water to play in. There is also a group going on Sat. I think 12:00PM Circle K tanque Verde.

On another Note Does anyone want to Grab a Beer around 5 or so this afternoon?? I'm at he grant alvernon area and usually just go over to Appleby's at Grant Swan. But I'm willing to go just about anywhere there's cold .
Old 07-29-2010, 02:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK_Sport
Ordering full set of control arms and f/r drive shafts in next month. What do you all recommend for each of them. You all are my source for some of the best info out there. Let me hear your thoughts.

Rob

Hmmm.... Let me think.... Is Money an option??
Old 07-29-2010, 02:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 4X4DONK
Hey guys any one on here have any ideas on finding a rear soft top window cheap. Some little SOB decided to cut mine . If they wanted in the doors were unlocked. So any ideas on the cheap would be much appreciated. TJ

Take it to Jamis on Speedway They can fix about anything.. Not sure about price though..
Old 07-29-2010, 03:10 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up sweet border patrol jeep

gotta love the Border patrol rubicon unlimited! Spotted it in my fiancee's mazdaspeed3

I always see border patrol coming home from work on golf links but never saw the rubicon unlimited before! Awesome!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rubicon border patrol..jpg
Views:	55
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	79179  
Old 07-29-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RockWraith
Hmmm.... Let me think.... Is Money an option??
Not really, quality is the biggest issue. I have a pretty decent amount of backpay coming to me. So money isnt really an option, and the biggest thing is the wife has already blessed off on it.

Rob

Quick Reply: Tucson Crew B.S Say Anything Thread!!