Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

What up buddy

Old 09-27-2009, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What up buddy

So I am looking for some new wheelin friends. I try and go once a week, usually Sunday mornings, gotta go before the Broncos . My normal buddy always seems to get called into work . I am not into anything to hardcare (yet) because this is my first capable 4x4 and I just do not have the expereince i feel is required to do some stuff I see on TD. So, if you are a vet that would be awesome (as long as you dont mind me asking a lot of questions) but if you roll like me, NOOBS RULE, that is cool too ( we can learn all the tricks on our own ). I am open to anyone who just wants to go over sh*t and see what happens ( following all trail rules of course ).
Old 09-27-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you were almost in luck. my group goes almost 2 or 3 times on sundays but we mostly run the more difficult trails. every now and then we run moderate trails and you are welcome to join us when we do
Old 09-27-2009, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm usually up for a trail run on the weekends. I'm still mostly stock, so nothing too difficult. I think I'm open this coming weekend, so we could hit something up. I just installed my CB today, so I'm looking for an excuse to play with it!

BTW, I'm in Englewood too...

Quick Reply: What up buddy