Notices
General Junk If you've got non-JK related stuff that you want to get rid of, please post them for sale in this forum.

FS: Microtech Tradoon OTF Knife - SOLD

Old 02-25-2011, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Microtech Tradoon OTF Knife - SOLD

All:

Would prefer a liner or fixed. Paid around $300+ at Christmas.
Worn around 5-6 times and never used blade.

Love the knife, it's fast and mean looking!!! But want something different-

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Microte...on-Knife--8127

$SOLD

Over 18 only and please check local laws before purchasing

Last edited by senfinger; 02-25-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sold (Pending Payment)
Old 02-25-2011, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

SOLD!
Old 04-23-2020, 03:57 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

Yes, please tell us some words 9-years-ago knife seller. Seriously, do people write these or is it some sort of autofilled template based on the thread title? And what's the point? How is someone planning to make money from this post?

That being said, I am "reasonably familiar" with Microtech and their OTF knives. I live in the great state of NJ so I have no desire to own or carry one. Still, the quality is fantastic. The action (in my limited experience) is crisp and satisfying. Honestly, a push-button deployed knife is ideal for every day carry. I have had a knife clipped to my pocket since I can remember and the ultimate goal is functionality. I want to get it out, open it, use it, and put it away with one hand, quickly and safely. I rotate them out periodically because it's the only way to pretend to justify owning so many. Right now there's a CRKT M-16 in my pocket that I just cleaned up about a month ago. Somehow this one sat in my safe for years and didn't operate smoothly at all. Didn't take much to get it tip top again and it's one of my favorite knives. Other regulars are a stainless Spyderco Delica II, a Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Kershaw Cryo II Tanto, and Kershaw Leek. I'll switch out to some others too but these are my favorites.They all open and close easily and reliably with one hand, all good blades for various tasks. Though I have to admit, the most action they see these days is opening packages. I'm partial to the assisted opening/easy flippers and I'd be all over push-buttons if they weren't so evil and scary. Anyway, it's a home schooling day and I'm waiting for my son to finish his morning zoom meeting so I'm making the best out of a dug up 9 year old thread.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Kershaw knives come with free lifetime sharpening if you send it back to them. Regarding the sticky movement, they cleaned my knife up and it was brand new when I got it back. I do have a CRKT that I also really enjoy, but it's more "dangerous" with the spring open via push button.

Who doesn't love necro-thread-ifilia?
Old 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Who doesn't love necro-thread-ifilia?
Haha! This one made my day!
The following users liked this post:
karls10jk (04-23-2020)

Quick Reply: FS: Microtech Tradoon OTF Knife - SOLD