Notices
General Junk If you've got non-JK related stuff that you want to get rid of, please post them for sale in this forum.

Guitar ESP EC1000 Sin City Limited Edition

Old 02-27-2014, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guitar ESP EC1000 Sin City Limited Edition

Sooo... My addiction and hunger for Jeep parts is pushing me to possibly part with a cherished item. This guitar is a limited edition, only 100 made. The original box and certificate will be included. It's an EC1000 Sin City edition, here is the link with a little info ESP LTD EC Sin City Graphic Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend

I paid like $1300 for this joker when I got it and it's in flawless condition! I'm looking to either sell outright OR i'd entertain some trades for Jeep swag as well. My rig is an 09 4-door and i'm looking for bumpers (front and/or rear), winches, soft tops etc... I'd obviously be looking for an equal trade value unless you'd be interested in making up the difference in cash.

If you're interested, lemme know what ya got! I'm in Virginia

Click image for larger version

Name:	guitar 2.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	533913Click image for larger version

Name:	guitar.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	533914
Old 02-28-2014, 03:16 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ouroborus2012
Sooo... My addiction and hunger for Jeep parts is pushing me to possibly part with a cherished item. This guitar is a limited edition, only 100 made. The original box and certificate will be included. It's an EC1000 Sin City edition, here is the link with a little info ESP LTD EC Sin City Graphic Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend

I paid like $1300 for this joker when I got it and it's in flawless condition! I'm looking to either sell outright OR i'd entertain some trades for Jeep swag as well. My rig is an 09 4-door and i'm looking for bumpers (front and/or rear), winches, soft tops etc... I'd obviously be looking for an equal trade value unless you'd be interested in making up the difference in cash.

If you're interested, lemme know what ya got! I'm in Virginia

Attachment 533913Attachment 533914
As a fellow guitar player, this is an awesome guitar!
Old 03-01-2014, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it is! Its one of those "One hobby or the other" deals! And Jeep parts win! .. You should totally trade me something awesome for it! Heheheh

Quick Reply: Guitar ESP EC1000 Sin City Limited Edition