Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

$195 for the 2011 Badlands Jeep Jamboree

Old 12-04-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by h1ker
Ya its ridiculous! we can just plan to get a group together and go on our own and itll be just as fun
I think you have the right idea, unless the Badlands has the park reserved for the Jamboree that day, then we probably would not be able to get in. Otherwise, if some people want to start planning, I thought about taking a few days off of work around the Jamboree and bringing the camper up to Turkey Run State Park and camping and jeeping for a few days. Would be fun to get a bunch of people, but I would guess that we would need to start reserving our campsites soon or they may all be taken. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will start some planning.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:58 AM
JK Newbie

I think that some of these prices are getting out of hand. I am all for paying to have a good time, but I can have just as much fun and cheaper somewhere else.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dburgette
You should check out the forum app instead of tapatalk. It works great with the forum.
I have both installed, this one just has more features and never crashes.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:21 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by shockwaveaz

I have both installed, this one just has more features and never crashes.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.
I am using the app w/ the same phone as you. I havent had any problems whatsoever. That's interesting.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jennekin
I think you have the right idea, unless the Badlands has the park reserved for the Jamboree that day, then we probably would not be able to get in. Otherwise, if some people want to start planning, I thought about taking a few days off of work around the Jamboree and bringing the camper up to Turkey Run State Park and camping and jeeping for a few days. Would be fun to get a bunch of people, but I would guess that we would need to start reserving our campsites soon or they may all be taken. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will start some planning.
I would be interested in that, sounds like a lot of fun!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jennekin
I grew up close to turkey run and used to go there all the time to canoe/tube down the river and jump off the bridges. I haven't been there in years though. I'd be in for that one.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

I'm up for Turkey Run. I'm looking for places to wheel! Got a new JK and haven't taken her out yet to see what mods need to be made! Purely stock at this point!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

I'm from the Terre Haute area BTW!!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same here up for TR I live about 4 miles from there
Old 12-15-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

For $2000 I can build a Jeep and go to Moab.

Quick Reply: $195 for the 2011 Badlands Jeep Jamboree