Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Fall Colors Run Baldwin MI

Old 10-17-2011, 06:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kokomo Big John
It was nice to see everyone Saturday! We completed the north and south Manistee Trails before 200pm, and the Tin Cup Trail during the afternoon. With all the recent rain, the sand was fairly packed, and lots of water standing on the trail. I believe Frozenman got some video of Shoup relieving the trail of some of the water. The leaves were mostly down this year, not as much color as in the past. Cheryl and I spotted a total of 10 deer during the day. I hope everyone made it home safely. We will be back again for fall colors 2012!
How about them 2 deer that ran in front of you on the trail? I saw them come out of the brush. Figures I got my CB up and working again half way through the day.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kokomo Big John
It was nice to see everyone Saturday! We completed the north and south Manistee Trails before 200pm, and the Tin Cup Trail during the afternoon. With all the recent rain, the sand was fairly packed, and lots of water standing on the trail. I believe Frozenman got some video of Shoup relieving the trail of some of the water. The leaves were mostly down this year, not as much color as in the past. Cheryl and I spotted a total of 10 deer during the day. I hope everyone made it home safely. We will be back again for fall colors 2012!
Had a good time on the trails for sure and thanks for leading us around, good job !

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Fall Colors Run Baldwin MI