Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Jeepers nearby in central Indiana?

Old 12-08-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tak_a_tak
Where did you get your lights? I've been looking for some like that as a Christmas present to myself.

I bought them at Harbor and Freight. Just north of 465 on 31, it's in the strip mall just before you reach the Target. They cost me $20 and work perfect.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:42 PM
JK Newbie

So, do we have a Jeep club for central Indiana? I am from Connersville, and I have a 2010 Red Rock 2 Door JK. I have been up to Indy a lot lately. After I found out 4WD was on Washington. :-) My sister and a buddy of mine both have TJ's and we been tolking about going to badlands. I know haspin acres is close but it is just nuts down there. lol Here is a pic of my rig. A work in progress.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be watching this and heading to meet you all when/if you guys go wheeling
Old 07-13-2010, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
I didn't know people from Connersville could afford such nice things

Just kidding dude (I'm from Batesville) I currently live in Indy though. I've yet to take my Jeep to Haspin and I don't know if I will. People are nuts down there and they don't maintain the trails very well.

We are going to Windrock down in TN at the end of the month...you should try to make the trip!
LOL No Worries. If my work schedule permits it I will have to see if I can make it down.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

At my place of work in Whitestown I see at least 4 other JKs in the parking lot every day. I have met three of the owners, but one is still a mystery. We even got to park near eachother one day

Mine is on the right

From left --> right
Stock --> Tires --> Tires + BB & Spacers
Old 07-14-2010, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

I think the soft tops in the unlimited's looks so much nicer. Nice rig.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

West central here in brazil just outside of terre haute
Old 03-29-2013, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by codysanders
we only got about a inch of snow down here in spencer. roads seem fine but then again im sick and still laying around the house lol.

My wife is from Spencer, IN. My In-Laws still live in Spencer also. We are going to end up retiring there in about three more years. We have been stationed overseas for the last 14 years out of my 21 years in the Military. Matter of fact that is where my other Jeep is being stored. It is in the garage there in Spencer. It is a 1974 CJ-5.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Just wondering if any central Indiana keepers had front (with fog holes and metal piece) and rear bumpers just laying around. Trading jeep in and need to revert to stock. Or is anyone interested in some front poison spyder, rear JRC offroad bumpers. Pm me thanks

Quick Reply: Any Jeepers nearby in central Indiana?