Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

August 6 Chicagland Badlands Run

Old 07-12-2011, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe I am just now seeing this thread. You guys can count me in...I've got new tires and making the call about picking up my rockrails. Nickit....ill be ready for that rock garden this time!!!! And im in for camping and cold beer afterwards!!
Old 07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeeper4Life32
I can't believe I am just now seeing this thread. You guys can count me in...I've got new tires and making the call about picking up my rockrails. Nickit....ill be ready for that rock garden this time!!!! And im in for camping and cold beer afterwards!!
ha.. sweet.. i was going to track ya down if i didnt see you post! also.. you in for our jeep event in september at the cliffs? i have some 4wd gift certificates to give away.. amount other things... send me your email address and i can send you all sorts of info on it.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Nickit1981

ha.. sweet.. i was going to track ya down if i didnt see you post! also.. you in for our jeep event in september at the cliffs? i have some 4wd gift certificates to give away.. amount other things... send me your email address and i can send you all sorts of info on it.
Sweet....yeah I might be able to make that one as well. Ill PM you my email. Send me the info and ill try and start planning it with the wife!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeeper4Life32
Sweet....yeah I might be able to make that one as well. Ill PM you my email. Send me the info and ill try and start planning it with the wife!
will do. its a 2-3 day thing over labor day weekend. we may wheel again the 7th of august possibly if youre up for more than one day.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ludski
ha forget that other post. im guessing this is next run!! saving up my $ now. i will try my hardest to get down there!! hoping for some new rubber first!! keep fingers crossed!
just replied to ya in the other thread.. check it out.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ludski
GONNA TRY MY HARDEST TO GET OUT THERE!!
id really rather go with some new rubbers. so gotta start kissing ass to dad!!!! cmon pops!!
prob gonna head down friday and camp out for few nights. go home sunday or monday. gonna tow some ATVs too. and bring another jeeper along.
sent it to both addresses. let me know if you have any questions.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

you can put me down as a maybe for this trip.

also, Nick, can you either pm or email (mo-car@sbcglobal.net) the details for the september event?
Old 07-13-2011, 10:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

jeeper and mocar.. i sent the email. if anyone else wants the info.. just PM me your email address and Ill send it right out.. its going to be an awesome time.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nickit1981
jeeper and mocar.. i sent the email. if anyone else wants the info.. just PM me your email address and Ill send it right out.. its going to be an awesome time.
Jcuvelier1@yahoo
Old 07-13-2011, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by _J__C_
Jcuvelier1@yahoo
sending it on over now JC!

Quick Reply: August 6 Chicagland Badlands Run