Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Badlands October 30th

Old 10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Badlands October 30th

Hey folks, Jedi, his dad, and one of our friends from work are going back down next Saturday for the day. We plan on getting there by 9:30 and hitting the trails by 10. If anyone else wants to join in, just let me know. Probably going to be my last trip of the year. Hope to see some of you there.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Junkie

Wish i could d. That will be trickortreat night in our neighborhood. I still need to get a little work done on the jeep. Be sure you get a few shots of the colors if there are any leaves left.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Question Wrong way...

I would be there, but already planned to be in Brown Co Indiana in the Nashville area to scope out some service roads and fire towers that weekend.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:58 AM
JK Freak

Would love to go, but I'm on call Friday till Sunday AM. I was looking into going the 1st or 2nd wknd of Nov. Gonna wait and see what the weather is like. Have FUN!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Kokomo Big John
I would be there, but already planned to be in Brown Co Indiana in the Nashville area to scope out some service roads and fire towers that weekend.
I'll be down there this weekend. Leaving in the morning for a camping getaway-Jeepless!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kokomo Big John
hey kokomo! will you let me know what you find down there? brown county is close to me, and my son would LOVE going down there for some really easy off-pavement driving. i just don't know where exactly you are allowed to take the jeep
Old 10-22-2010, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up OK

Originally Posted by natburris
hey kokomo! will you let me know what you find down there? brown county is close to me, and my son would LOVE going down there for some really easy off-pavement driving. i just don't know where exactly you are allowed to take the jeep
I will let you know what I find.

Quick Reply: Badlands October 30th