Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Bundy Hill Offroad Park in Jerome, MI

Old 03-30-2011, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come with us this weekend. It will be my first time there too. Like you, mine is my daily driver.

Drive out and just ride shotgun until you are comfortable wheeling your rig.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the invite! I don't believe I'll be able to make it though, as I'm heading out of town (in the other direction).

It's not so much the worries of wheeling my rig (I've done a few Jamborees and such), but more because of the highlight pictures and videos of Bundy Hill always have people flipped over or holding their driveshafts - not my cup of tea.

Cheers.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been there several times and have a few good routes now that link several trails together.

My rig is also my daily driver and I have done almost everytrail there with the exception of Warn Valley and one new trail there is not much chance of roll over unless you really get out of the trail. Its a great park to spend 2-4 hours at.

I only live about an 1 hour away anytime you want someone to go with post or drop me a PM

Quick Reply: Bundy Hill Offroad Park in Jerome, MI