JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/great-lakes-48/)
-   -   Central Indiana Meet and Greets? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/great-lakes-48/central-indiana-meet-greets-179149/)

Fenrir 05-22-2011 07:49 PM

Central Indiana Meet and Greets?

INDY JKs,

I'm a native of the West Side of INDY, but have been living in Chicago. It looks like i'll be headed to INDY from Summer to Fall.

My question is, how strong is the INDY JK Group? Anyone organizing a suds and grub? Let me know :thumbsup:

I've been spoiled by the great group here in the Chicagolands. I've even challenged them to come down to INDY to say hello (though it's a drive).

Anywho, just curious. I know there are some awesome JKs in INDY as I've seen them in passing. I hope they're on this forum!:rock:

ms5490renegade 05-22-2011 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by ilflyya (Post 2306144)
INDY JKs,

I'm a native of the West Side of INDY, but have been living in Chicago. It looks like i'll be headed to INDY from Summer to Fall.

My question is, how strong is the INDY JK Group? Anyone organizing a suds and grub? Let me know :thumbsup:

I've been spoiled by the great group here in the Chicagolands. I've even challenged them to come down to INDY to say hello (though it's a drive).

Anywho, just curious. I know there are some awesome JKs in INDY as I've seen them in passing. I hope they're on this forum!:rock:

indy group is kind of weak. there are some great people, and your elitist a-holes. but its always a good time. im actually trying to set up the next one. we've had 2 in fishers now so i think its time to do one either west or south.
your the new guy. any places youve wanted to try out?

goirish 05-22-2011 08:44 PM

Im in let me know when it is and where, I have 4 of my friends that all have jk's as well Im sure they would love to have a meet and great in Indy.

goirish 05-22-2011 08:50 PM

I know that you said you had 1 in fishers but it would be great to meet at hamilton square mall in front of MO's great irish pub on thursday or friday great bands packed alot of people big lot to see the jk's.

Fenrir 05-22-2011 08:54 PM

Elitist JK owners in INDY? Do they only wheel in the finest mud? lol, eh they don't impress me.

Has INDY gotten any brewery restaurants with large parking lots?

goirish 05-22-2011 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by ilflyya (Post 2306224)
Elitist JK owners in INDY? Do they only wheel in the finest mud? lol, eh they don't impress me.

I know the RAM does noblesville, or we could go to the fox and hound on a tuesday they have $2 pitcher night

mhaines 05-23-2011 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by goirish

I know the RAM does noblesville, or we could go to the fox and hound on a tuesday they have $2 pitcher night

The last one was at the Ram. Good food and service! I'm on the west side, but would go back up there. Need to try and do the Pit Stop in Brownsburg sometime, good BBQ place, race themed, beer, and plenty of parking. Just a thought.

I don't know about the "finest" mud, but definitely the nicer malls! Lol :)

Mixilpidilstick 05-23-2011 05:00 AM

Rock Bottom is a good food and brew. It's right next to Circle Center so garage parking is available. Just a suggestion.

ms5490renegade 05-23-2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mixilpidilstick (Post 2306454)
Rock Bottom is a good food and brew. It's right next to Circle Center so garage parking is available. Just a suggestion.

The rock bottom off michigan is a bit less crowded location if you want to do that.
Garage parking costs $ plus the height is close

Sent using Charles Xavier

ms5490renegade 05-23-2011 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by ilflyya (Post 2306224)

Meant elitist jeep owners

Sent using Charles Xavier