Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Chicago Area JKs?

Old 07-30-2007, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking for a Club around chicagoland for a few weeks now... Signed up for Terra, but never heard back from em.... There are a couple I found up north, but trying to find something South of the City.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Impaqt
I've been looking for a Club around chicagoland for a few weeks now... Signed up for Terra, but never heard back from em.... There are a couple I found up north, but trying to find something South of the City.
Did you check these guys out?

Gljt.org
Old 08-23-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Have any of you heard back from Terra yet?

My name is Eric Andersen on Terra and my brother is Chad, who is also a BOD (board of directors) on Terra, he has been trying to take over the sign up duties and sign up new people since the guy in charge of it is slacking.

Im pretty sure Chad (Redrubicon04) and I are going to make a run to Badlands the weekend of 9-8-07....our dad is moving back up to IL from MS on 8-31 and hopes to join us with his 06' Rubi
Old 08-25-2007, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

Hey guys, I took over the sign up duties last week, If you are still interested in joining, try and sign up again, or send me an email to

TerraJeepMembers@aol.com
Please include your full name, DOB, location, and of course email address.

Sorry about the delay in signing up, We might have lost a few requests a week or two before transfering the system over.

Hope to hear from all of you guys

Chad
Old 12-22-2007, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

whats going on guys im in mokena IL, my buddy is in the terra offroad club and he lives right up the street from me, i went to one of the get togthers they had like a month ago, and then we went wheeling at this place over by our house, if anyone wants to meet up and hang out or go out wheelin sometime im down, my screen name for aim (if anyone has aim) is bumman05n, my name is dave

Quick Reply: Chicago Area JKs?