Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Chicagoland Suds N Grub Downers Grove Saturday April 9th

Old 04-10-2011, 09:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Firehound
Another awesome S&G! Can't wait for the next one. Those that were there and left early there's talk of making a "DD" shirt Jake and I plan on getting them let me know who's interested.
I'm game, make sure you incorporate a bowl of "V" soup in the design! Lol!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Super Freak

ha ha ha ha i am going to go back and give that Waitress a shirt and then I will see if that works for me i did get shot down twice
Old 04-11-2011, 03:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, but you know she was impressed that you finished this!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3045902893.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	148980   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-977352835.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	148981  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Another awesome S&G! Can't wait for the next one. Those that were there and left early there's talk of making a "DD" shirt Jake and I plan on getting them let me know who's interested.
Am I having a "senior" moment, I remember "french onion", amazing tator tots, the XXX burger, the interesting only so much beer on the table Downers Grove "law", our new club handshake/wave, our Arizona, I won't drive with the doors off Jeep wannabe waitress who drives a KIA, snorkels, superchargers, 10 extra lights should get you pulled over, and how to really leave a parking lot but I don't remember "DD".

I need a reboot about that.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

I thought that was your contribution..."dirty diamond" it kinda materialized from the question "what does the Kia Optima wave look like".
Old 04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are great! I can't stop laughing when I think about this weekend. Thanks to all who made it!

To those that didn't.... well.... you missed out on one hell of an evening!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Orangeav
I thought that was your contribution..."dirty diamond" it kinda materialized from the question "what does the Kia Optima wave look like".
Ah yes! The synapses are firing now. (Firehound, not to bust you chops but a synapse is a connection in the nervous systen that allows an impulse to continue. I wasn't sure if that's a part of science you copied way back when.)
Old 04-12-2011, 07:09 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sciguy6
Ah yes! The synapses are firing now. (Firehound, not to bust you chops but a synapse is a connection in the nervous systen that allows an impulse to continue. I wasn't sure if that's a part of science you copied way back when.)
I get the biology part of science (c I are smart cir) just not chemistry. I have to know that shit for my job! You interested in a "DD" shirt? Jake and I are in the process of designing one.

DIRTY DELTA!!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I get the biology part of science (c I are smart cir) just not chemistry. I have to know that shit for my job! You interested in a "DD" shirt? Jake and I are in the process of designing one.

DIRTY DELTA!!
As long as it is "family" friendly and I can make up some BS for what it really stands for. Remember, I am an old fart well respected in the local and teaching community. (How does that sound?)

I'm glad you're up on the bio part seeing what you do but it was the "busting of the chops" that I figured I could get away with. I have 25 credits of chem and I don't get most of it. What I know is what I need for my car addiction and the "low" level chem I teach.

I don't know if you have any artist connections, but if you don't I have a few people here that can take an idea and come up with a design if you need it.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

ha ha ha ha ha is it just me or are these subs and grubs getting better each time my sides hurt from laughing so much!!! and that burger was down right amazing!!!

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
You guys are great! I can't stop laughing when I think about this weekend. Thanks to all who made it!

To those that didn't.... well.... you missed out on one hell of an evening!

Quick Reply: Chicagoland Suds N Grub Downers Grove Saturday April 9th