Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeep Withdraw in the Fort Wayne area.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dex1
I've got a ton of 1 time use drums at my factory... how many do you want....?

Oh, and by the way.... we have not had a new shop warming party at my place yet!!!!
I'd be up to have you guys and gals over sometime.... My pace is'nt quite finished yet, the barn/shop is up, the lift is in and usable, but no water or shiter yet!
I've got a nice little spot out back to do some flexing, nothing serious but it's on my property!
I just need one drum with one end removed so I can make a smoker as shown earlier. I have access to all the other supplies I need.

I would like to get my front spring spacers installed soon. The hot rod slant has got to go! I would like to get my wife out and do some wheeling. She conveniently has plans every time I go somewhere. Some Dex Flex might be just the trick to get her interested.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:53 AM
JK Junkie

I've got a ton of 1 time use drums at my factory... how many do you want....?

Oh, and by the way.... we have not had a new shop warming party at my place yet!!!!
I'd be up to have you guys and gals over sometime.... My pace is'nt quite finished yet, the barn/shop is up, the lift is in and usable, but no water or shiter yet!
I've got a nice little spot out back to do some flexing, nothing serious but it's on my property!
I never thought to ask you about a drum. I will keep that in mind when I need another one. What did they have in them originally? The one I got had molasses. Sure makes for a nice and seasoned layer inside. I wouldn't mind bringing the smoker out to Dex's place to smoke something delicious. I smell a plan in the making.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dburgette
I never thought to ask you about a drum. I will keep that in mind when I need another one. What did they have in them originally? The one I got had molasses. Sure makes for a nice and seasoned layer inside. I wouldn't mind bringing the smoker out to Dex's place to smoke something delicious. I smell a plan in the making.
Our drums either had molasses or veg. oil in them..... I can make sure to bring the molasses ones to you guys!!!!! We have a bunch of these, maybe go into biz. making smokers??????
We can definitely do something at my place!!!! I'd like for some of you guys to come out and find me anyway!!! P.M. me and I'll shoot you my address, It's not hard to find, you just go north and turn left!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Freak

You guys can come up here for a meet and greet....my house is open for guests Kinda a far drive I know I need some friends up here. I'm itching to get out too and noone is jeep waving at me lately
Old 06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Deb, sorry I did'nt make it to the Badlands last time to meet ya, but anyway....
Here ya go...
Hope to see ya at the next one......
Old 06-10-2011, 12:56 PM
JK Freak

Hey Deb, sorry I did'nt make it to the Badlands last time to meet ya, but anyway....
Here ya go...
Hope to see ya at the next one......
Aw thanks that made my day better...I think the vodka I just drank helped too
Old 06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Justa thought...

...the BP Refinery in Whiting, Indiana...up here in the very far NORTHWEST CORNER of the state (on top of CHICAGO) has SHITLOADS of these drums...I used to live in Whiting for 23 years and those were our garbage cans in the City...supplied by then Amoco Oil/now BP. I know for a fact those things used to be given away for simply inquiring about them. If that is the case any longer, I DO NOT KNOW!!! Again, just something I'm throwin' out there for ya...

Mike

Quick Reply: Jeep Withdraw in the Fort Wayne area.