Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

National Forest Maps

Old 10-08-2010, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default National Forest Maps

Looking on Google maps, there are bunches of fire roads and two track/seasonal roads that run through the Manistee nat'l forest, but I've got no way to plot out a course and take it with me unless I print out 32 pages!

Is there a map of the forest that I can buy somewhere showing all of these roads? I have a Garmin Nuvi 250, but can't seem to find a site that will let me plot a course and upload it to the unit, so I just thought if I could find a map, it'd be easier.

Anybody know of anything?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set for the Huron-Manistee Forests. I got them from my brother who is a forester for the U.S.F.S. Find one of their offices or request online?

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fs...Huron-Manistee National Forests- Maps & Publications

Last edited by SaginawMike; 10-09-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SaginawMike
I have a set for the Huron-Manistee Forests. I got them from my brother who is a forester for the U.S.F.S. Find one of their offices or request online?

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fs...Huron-Manistee National Forests- Maps & Publications
Thats just about perfect. I'll take one!

Thanks!

Quick Reply: National Forest Maps