Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New Chicago Area Jeep Club

Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkfisher84

If this is u Steve, welcome either way!
No this is not Steve LOL! My name is Cris and I am a first time Jeep owner.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome guys!!!!! Come on out and visit! I've had my Jeep 5 years and I'm still a noob. I've only gone out twice but the others are still cool with letting me hang out. I will tell you these guys will help and are a lot of fun. When we have the meet and greets, my wife gets real nervous and i come back ready to sell my Vette and do MODS! I needed a trans cooler and one of the guys came out and helped and then we messed with his Jeep. We don't need no club but we do have Jeeps, the bond that ties. What's cool is something is always going on. cacc50, I live in downers but work in Northlake (West Leyden), so we are all over. Hope to see ya!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sciguy6
Welcome guys!!!!! Come on out and visit! I've had my Jeep 5 years and I'm still a noob. I've only gone out twice but the others are still cool with letting me hang out. I will tell you these guys will help and are a lot of fun. When we have the meet and greets, my wife gets real nervous and i come back ready to sell my Vette and do MODS! I needed a trans cooler and one of the guys came out and helped and then we messed with his Jeep. We don't need no club but we do have Jeeps, the bond that ties. What's cool is something is always going on. cacc50, I live in downers but work in Northlake (West Leyden), so we are all over. Hope to see ya!
Oh so are u the one that drives a red four door?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 2cavila2

And my bad dude! I just met some other jk owner the other day and I was trying to get him on here, thought it was him. Anyways welcome!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default welcome neighbor

Originally Posted by 2cavila2
Hello welcome. What part of naperville you from. Try to make it out on Saturday, going to be great.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

I just hope mark made a reservation big enough this time.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Got a sitter and wife wants to go. So count me in plus one. This will be my first time so be gentle with me. What time is everyone going?
Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BLK07

Hello welcome. What part of naperville you from. Try to make it out on Saturday, going to be great.
I am in downtown Naperville. Just moved in from the south suburbs of Chicago. I will try to make it out Saturday night. Hopefully my wife finds something in common with the other females there.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jkfisher84

And my bad dude! I just met some other jk owner the other day and I was trying to get him on here, thought it was him. Anyways welcome!
Haha. No worries. Ive met a bunch of people over the years and after 2 seconds of hearing their names I can't remember them at all. I can remember faces but not names.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

I am in Naperville too! I drive a deep cherry red JKU with some mods Definatly come out to the sud's-n-grub they are a blast!

Quick Reply: New Chicago Area Jeep Club