Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New Club In NorthEast Illinois

Old 04-06-2013, 08:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Club In NorthEast Illinois

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new Jeep club starting up in Northern IL. It is called Fox River Jeep Club (FRJC). It will be out of the Fox Lake area. Looking for co-founding member/s. If interested, please contact me garyh@foxriverjeepclub.com. We will be having monthly meetings, monthly outings/rides, cruise ins, and community involvement... Again, if interested in being a part of an active group, drop me a line a garyh@foxriverjeepclub.com..

Gary

Last edited by gd0810; 04-07-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Gary, I'm always up for a new group to run with. The group I used to be in seemed to have dissolved. Shoot me a line when you get things moving.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default Meet and greet scheduled

We have an open meet and greet scheduled form 6/1. Location will be communicated in our club forum. Fox River Jeep Club... Hope to see you there..
Old 05-13-2013, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Default Open meet and greet scheduled

Hey everyone. Wanted to make sure that you knew about our meet and greet scheduled for Saturday 6/1 in Wauconda, IL. If interested in attending, or just getting some more information, feel free to visit our website foxriverjeepclub.com . Also, feel free to catch us on Facebook. Either way, we hope to see you there!!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Default Check us out

Take a moment and check out our updated calendar on our website foxriverjeepclub.com. Catch us at one of our scheduled events to find out about us and see if our club is for you.

Quick Reply: New Club In NorthEast Illinois