Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rochester MN area meet and Greet 3/5/11

Old 02-23-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmedic

There's gotta be more !!
C'mon guys!
Old 02-24-2011, 02:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I dont know why I'm not on the list but I WILL be there. Unless you cant see my posts, in which case I'll still be there. LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Default Update

1. Jeepmedic
2. Beantownblue + wife + father in law (He likes Beer & BBQ )
3. Jeffdraayer
4. Runnin-low ???
5. BrunosJK + dog
6. Juggernot
Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I missed it....sorry.

This is a great turn out. I cannot wait

Originally Posted by Juggernot
I dont know why I'm not on the list but I WILL be there. Unless you cant see my posts, in which case I'll still be there. LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

a buddy of mine is coming also "Jamie" he is not on the JK Forum he has brand new rubi that needs some mud scratches on it.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:20 AM
JK Freak

are there any good places in rochester that we can go wheeling? or whatever? i jsut wanna see what my rig can do and handle. plus ill like some imput on what i should do.

btw i was planning on getting some 35's or do you guys think it will be too much for my rig? been looking at some shocks and was thinking of swapping into a coil lift instead of a spacer lift too.. i have ext right now and for some reason it really bugs me. let me know if any of you guys think i should do? what shocks would yah recommend. ( was looking at the teraflex shocks or the procomps)

07 sahara with 4.10 gearing and pretty much a rubicon set up. d30 front and d44 rear if im correct 2.5 teraflex spacer lift. im sure that this jeeps been around. now that i think about it and had time to look and wash it..red dirt is all over the underside and everywhere. so this one has for sure seen mud and had mods on it. im just thinking to myself where could red dirt be here in minnesota.

thanks guys!

Last edited by runnin-low; 02-25-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by runnin-low
are there any good places in rochester that we can go wheeling? or whatever? i jsut wanna see what my rig can do and handle. plus ill like some imput on what i should do.

btw i was planning on getting some 35's or do you guys think it will be too much for my rig? been looking at some shocks and was thinking of swapping into a coil lift instead of a spacer lift too.. i have ext right now and for some reason it really bugs me. let me know if any of you guys think i should do? what shocks would yah recommend. ( was looking at the teraflex shocks or the procomps)

07 sahara with 4.10 gearing and pretty much a rubicon set up. d30 front and d44 rear if im correct 2.5 teraflex spacer lift. im sure that this jeeps been around. now that i think about it and had time to look and wash it..red dirt is all over the underside and everywhere. so this one has for sure seen mud and had mods on it. im just thinking to myself where could red dirt be here in minnesota.

thanks guys!
Iron Range has a redish dirt, check out my work truck, it covered in it. I have the 2 1/2 coil on my jk that I am gonna give to someone after I do my new lift soon... Check it out when we all hook up next week.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

sounds good brunosJK!!...iron range huh...now i gotta go check that place out!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks like we have something to talk about now...and your money to spend !

Originally Posted by runnin-low
or do you guys think it will be too much for my rig? been looking at some shocks and was thinking of swapping into a coil lift instead of a spacer lift too.. i have ext right now and for some reason it really bugs me. let me know if any of you guys think i should do? what shocks would yah recommend. ( was looking at the teraflex shocks or the procomps)

thanks guys!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Updated list

Originally Posted by Beantownblue
1. Jeepmedic
2. Beantownblue + wife + father in law (He likes Beer & BBQ )
3. Jeffdraayer
4. Runnin-low ???
5. BrunosJK + dog
6. Juggernot
7. BrunosJK + dog's friend Jamie with new clean jeep

Quick Reply: Rochester MN area meet and Greet 3/5/11