Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SPECIAL 2012 JK-Experience Great Lakes Meet-n-Greet: Sept 4th @ 8:00 PM

Old 09-08-2012, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
A big thanks to Eddie, Mel, and the rest of the ORE and JKX crew for making this event happen. It was awesome meeting you guys and checking out the rigs last night. Definetly worth the drive out from Almost Chicago, Indiana
X3! Totaly worth the drive from mid east Michigan. Had a good time and saw some killer rigs. Nice to meet everyone there to. Cant wait to do it again!!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

To the hauler driver that was hauling three JKX rigs and was stopped on westbound I74 on the west side of Indy today, you were gone by the time I got turned around to see if you needed anything. Safe trip!
Old 09-13-2012, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rubiwhite
X3! Totaly worth the drive from mid east Michigan. Had a good time and saw some killer rigs. Nice to meet everyone there to. Cant wait to do it again!!
Hey brother, thanks for taking me on parts run for the pulley puller! Much appreciated in a time of need

I definitely enjoyed meeting the guys that drove out for the meet and greet, you guys had some really nice JK's, turned out to be a really badass jeep show. I think there were close to 40 rigs at final count
Old 09-14-2012, 03:46 AM
JK Freak

Appreciate you taking time out to answer some questions on parts as well. I can see seats and a cage in the near future. Hope you had a safe trip home.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:44 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

WHEW!! If you can believe it, we finally made it back to sunny southern california - man what a hell of a trip that was but, I gotta say, after wheeling in your neck of the woods and meeting so many great people, I can honestly say that we're glad that we had the opportunity to do this. A BIG THANK YOU to all that were able to come out and say hello - it was truly a pleasure to meet you and we really appreciated your warm welcome. We've traveled a good part of America and can honestly say that there are few places with as many nice people as you have in your neck of the woods. I hope that we get a chance to see all of you again soon

Quick Reply: SPECIAL 2012 JK-Experience Great Lakes Meet-n-Greet: Sept 4th @ 8:00 PM