Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

300 aac blackout suppressor silencer

Old 05-12-2013, 01:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool! I've been thinking about one for my .308 bolt rifles. Did not know it would also work with a .223.

How much are those things running for right now? Were they impacted by the current craziness in terms or price and availability?
Old 05-12-2013, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure there is some impact but I found them in stock. When I delved deeper into getting one, someone told me to find a place you want to get them from, then see what they have in stock or can get in stock in a reasonable time frame and then decide amongst what they have. Luckily I live in Texas, and the company I used basically could do everything through mail including ship it. Pm me if you want their info.

Any ways, liberty freedoms are on the low end of the spectrum from what I found. The can itself cost about $6-650. The tax stamp is $200 to the us gov. If you don't personally know your sherif or judge, most people are using a lawyer to draw up an NFA trust, that costs any where between $2-400. It can be expensive for sure, and the wait is 6 months minimum right now. However, I figured I should get it now in case things change and they are restricted even more than the tax stamp. The nfa trust protects it in the future.

There are a lot of web pages out there to help guide you through the process. Let me know if interested in any sources.

Quick Reply: 300 aac blackout suppressor silencer