Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

DRT rounds for .223

Old 03-25-2009, 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 09rubicon

Somebody tell me where you can get more videos like that, i still cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's from the ONION. They are always good for a laugh.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 09rubicon
Do they make inferno rounds in .40 cal for semi-auto pistols, seems like it may have some uses!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell me where you can get more videos like that, i still cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.theonion.com/content/index
Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 AM
JK Super Freak

the best was the chick at the Florida panthers game that flashed her boobs on live tv. I watched that video a bunch of times you can find the unrated version on the net. youtube only has the rated version
Old 04-18-2009, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08JKsahara
Anyone have any experience with these rounds? They have a video on youtube. I hear they're pretty bad a%$. Yetibear lets hear what you have to say as well.
if you want bad a%$ (on the left is .223 on the right 20MM vulcanAttachment 22542

Attachment 22543
Old 04-18-2009, 08:13 PM
JK Freak

DRT rounds don't get good reviews from the guys that bought them from "cheaper than dirt".

For instance

Out of 200 rounds I found SIXTEEN right out of the box without A PRIMER! No loose primers in the box either, in 22 years of buying ammo, this is the first time I ever found a single round brand new in box without a primer
You can read all the reviews of people that have bought them from CTD here.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM268-5.html

Although one guy was pretty impressed because they could blow up a cantelope. Guess he never bothered shooting a cantelope with a run of the mill .223 from remmington.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black08X
DRT rounds don't get good reviews from the guys that bought them from "cheaper than dirt".

For instance

You can read all the reviews of people that have bought them from CTD here.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM268-5.html

Although one guy was pretty impressed because they could blow up a cantelope. Guess he never bothered shooting a cantelope with a run of the mill .223 from remmington.
The only thing I can say in favor of those DRT rounds, is that on one of the gun forums, I don't remember which, there was a thread about the DRT's, and one of the sporting pass times was going to CTD and seeing who could get the most ridiculous reviews posted. So I wouldn't put to much faith in those reviews, both good and bad, cause a bunch of them were just posted as jokes.

Quick Reply: DRT rounds for .223