Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

!!If you like assault Rifles...Read This!!

Old 12-05-2008, 06:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Typical New World Order BS. First disarm the citizens and slowly take away their rights and it makes it harder from them to fight back. Its been done in Russian, China, Korea, Germany, England and a slew of other countries. To say it can never happen here is foolish. History can and IS repeating itself.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Seryoga
I honestly don't see this crap get passed, but if it does, they are not getting anything from me. This shit is pure communist crap, the 2nd Amendment is there to keep balance between people and the government, without it there is no *ucking balance, and government can do whatever it wants to. I know for sure, that Texas is not giving up their guns, and if this shit gets passed, i'm moving to Texas.

They violate our 2nd Amendment rights, whats next? Hey, i know, lets get rid of the 1st Amendment too... Who gives shit what people think. Screw this, they can have my gun when they pry it from cold dead fingers.
There is plenty of room and you have the correct attitude... You would be very welcome here.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

And don't forget, Southern Oklahoma will be the border...
Old 12-05-2008, 01:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
I hate guns and don't see what the big deal is here...

I kid. The wife and I got permitted and bought our first gun (likely many more to come) this year, and we keep hearing rumors about some BS proposal that'll tax the sh1t out of ammunition so that it's no longer affordable to the common man... any truth to that one?
This bill is the biggest failure of all bills.

1. The bullet gets deformed after hitting soft tissue, if it hits a bone it will be completely FUBAR, and number will not be seen.

2. How many possible combinations can you fit on a .17HMR round??? NOT MANY. So no point again.

3. There is no way they can control the disposition of old "unmarked" ammo.

4. It will cost manufacturers a shitload of money to do this, and they are the first ones who will bitch to the Legislators about it.

5. People who reload ammo, can easily grind off that number, making it untraceable again.

There is more, but i'm just too pissed off to come up with anything else.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by The_Captain
There is plenty of room and you have the correct attitude... You would be very welcome here.
Thank you

And we can go wheeling together too.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

glad to see others keeping up with the same stuff. this is very important the libs want to disarm us becuase it makes them more powerful. They will keep trying to go after the guns but the ammo is where they are going to get us. I am not sure they will get it coded but I think they are going to tax it and make so expensive you cant afford to buy it.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

I wouldn't worry about it, seriously, they've been trying this shit for a while now, and nothing happened. They might get their "Assault Rifle Ban" passed again, but thats about it.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rob4607
Oh fuc& this! I feel sorry for the people that come to my house to try to get them from me. I'm glad that I live out in the county, I can shoot all I want in the back yard. But it seems like the beginning of the end with all of the new laws that they are passing, like the patriot act, that was just a sugur coated loop hole voted in to take away multiple constitutional rights from every one, and still the mass population has yet to catch on, they're all hipnotized by the great Obama. Society was a whole hell of alot better when only "productive" members of society were allowed to vote. "Productive" was defined as land owner, "TAX PAYER".
The patriot act had nothing to do with firearms legislation. This is just the democrats little way of telling you, you aren't to be trusted with firearms. It only starts with semi-automatic. If britain is any indication it will lead to further arms control legislation. After all, if a little gun control is good for you a lot of gun control ought to be great for you.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cruiser
The anti-gun freaks try this several times a year,, Even with the dem based congress and senate it doesnt have the support they need.. thank god.. But you will see some kind of a assault weapon ban come down the pipeline in the next 4 years.. How tough,, and how wide spreading,, keep an eye out and keep in touch with your rep,, so He knows His job IS on the line if He votes WRONG..
My senator is a damn democrat. He doesn't care about my opinion. For whatever it's worth I think you are wrong about the democratic congress. I'm guessing they think they're untouchable if only because not only do they own congress but they are now being led by our savior obama. Expect them to bring on the gun control....and this time expect it to stick.

Last edited by Dutch; 12-09-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
I hate guns and don't see what the big deal is here...

I kid. The wife and I got permitted and bought our first gun (likely many more to come) this year, and we keep hearing rumors about some BS proposal that'll tax the sh1t out of ammunition so that it's no longer affordable to the common man... any truth to that one?
I've seen a proposal to serialize every bullet, brass, and lot of powder on the planet. It will have the effect of driving prices through the roof. We may well have constitutional protections for firearms ownership but no one said we have constitutional protections for affordable ammunition. I think it's genius.

Quick Reply: !!If you like assault Rifles...Read This!!