Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Openions on walther PPS

Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With looking, reading and looking some more my mind keeps changing. Way too many options. I have decided on a 9mm. Checked out a bersa bp9cc, loved the trigger, felt close to the pps. Also the kahr pm9 and cm9, diamond back(think that's the name), glock, kimber solo, you name it. One gun really peaked my interest, the sig p238. The gun feels great in my hands, only problem is the 380. So I went home and did some research. Sig will release. The p938 soon. I know this gun has not been released but does any one have opinions on this gun or of sig for that matter? Don't know much about the company. Does anyone have the p238 and share your thoughts?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

yea I like the feel of Sigs 938, had a chance to hold it at shot show this year... Dont remember how much the msrp is on it but it should do well IMO. P.S. Dont put to much thought into it, no matter what you settle on your going to want something else about 6 months down the road. LOL Guns are like jeeps, first its a 2" lift and 33 s then its 4" and 35s ... and so on.

Good luck with your purchase!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Made up my mind after handling everything under the sun. Non of the subcompacts fit my hand well or the trigger felt right. I started looking for a touch larger. Narrowed my selection down to a few and fell in love on first grip of the ruger SR9c. Being left handed I've never handled a ambidextrous pistol. The mag release is great, the trigger was crisp and left safety was an added bonus. I will be picking it up today. The price was right at one gun store. Will hopefully have a range report tomorrow time permitting. Thanks for all the opinions everybody.

Quick Reply: Openions on walther PPS