Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

What Pistol do you carry daily?

Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by falconfixer
No I jest a little bit. I don't "carry" it on me but it's in the Jeep with me. I got a hip carrier when I go off into the woods looking for blueberries tho. Fucking bears can be a bitch. Oh and its a shorty so no grouping at distance but I'm just looking to knock a meth head or bear down with this.

That's some funny shit.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

SIG P220 .45....I was always told, "If you are going to do the job, might as well do it right"
Old 11-10-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Springfield XD40
Great carry gun.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I carry a springfield xd40 sub compact most of the time and a glock 23 the rest both are great guns
Old 11-10-2010, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

Girls love weapons too. These are my EDCs that I switch off. I love them all but my fav is my Mini 14.

Kimber Compact CDP

S&W M&P 9c

And the newest one - Ruger LCP - Not fun to shoot but fits in my pocket.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

I always have my Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mm in the door pocket.
I keep meaning to go take the CHL class and then I will carry a kel-tec PF9.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a 357 under my seat.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redwood66
Kimber Compact CDP

I keep looking at this picture and think I need another kimber
Old 11-12-2010, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I carry a Glock 21 on duty and a Glock 30 for back up and my off duty weapon.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by renegade16
Yeah, It's 550 cord weaved into a bracelet.....lets you carry about 12-16 ft of cord on you at all times!
I make these if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM about it if you want one.
$10 plus shipping, $5 goes to wounded warrior project.

My daily carry is the XDm .40. I love the 16+1, the weight of it is great, dead on accurate, and I have had to use it twice and haven't had it a full year yet.

1st time a guy came into the 7-11 I frequent and as soon as he saw me open carrying he turned tail and left. Turns out he was KNOWN for robbing places and the workers were sure he was about to rob the place. They called the cops and (I don't know the details) they talked to him and discovered he was armed. He got arrested for that (I think he was a convicted felon) and so I am happy to say just by having it I stopped a robbery.

2nd time a guy came into my store and asked me if I had a safe and how I protected everything. I gave crappy answer (questions like that put me on edge) and he started to reach inside his jacket. Fortunately I do daily drills with my weapon and I had my sites on him before he could draw. I directed him to the floor and while I kept him covered I called the police (I LOVE HANDS FREE). They came picked him up and found he was reaching for a large knife. It was kinda like a cross between a machete and bowie knife, kinda cool looking.
Thankfully I haven't had to fire a round at a person with this weapon but have been able to keep myself and others safe.

I got this weapon because I grew up with a rough back round and always knew that no matter how cautious you can be sometimes things are out of your control. I find it better to be prepared. "It's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it!" <---- WORDS TO LIVE BY!!!!!

My home weapon for my wife while I am on the road is the M&P .22, She likes it because it has adjustable stock and looks just like an issue M4. I like it because that is how I do snap drills and practice room clear technique's. lol Nothing like family night where we remove firing pins and the whole family is moving through the house doing room clearings.... KIDS LOVE IT!!!!

Quick Reply: What Pistol do you carry daily?