Notices
Jeep CJ, Jeepster & Willys Overall Jeep CJ, Jeepster and Willys technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes pretty much most Jeeps made between 1955-1986.

Found it at a repair shop

Old 12-25-2008, 07:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KenSeltzer
So , I was working with my dad today . We were delievering oil to a repair shop and the tank was in the back . So when I went in the back I was amazed on what I found back there . A 1959 Jeep , the man didnt tell me what kind it was but it was amazing . He told me that it only had 5,000 miles on it , because the person he got it off of only used it to snow plow there drive way , and nothing else . I asked him how much he would want to sell it for , if he was going to sell it . To said to me " Young man , this blue beauty is priceless ."He was right I looked inside the car and nothing was ripped or even badly rusted . It was a little rusted on the outside of the car , but thats it .

I'm still working but I should be off in a hour , and i will load the pictures then .
I'm sorry for the wait .

Its not a car...its a JEEP

It is awsome though...someday I will get a "historic" Jeep
Old 01-04-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CIJeep
Hmmm, better take a long good look at this, is looks like a two wheel drive, and a postal model at that.
I was gonna say the same thing...looks more like an old postal rig to me too. I've never seen a CJ5 with a back end that looks like that.

Quick Reply: Found it at a repair shop