Notices
Jeep CJ, Jeepster & Willys Overall Jeep CJ, Jeepster and Willys technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes pretty much most Jeeps made between 1955-1986.

Jeepster With LS swap: Hot or not?

Old 06-21-2019, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Jeepster With LS swap: Hot or not?

People bag on LS swaps for being super common, but there's a reason these wind up in everything — they're awesome. What do you think about this? More pics and info here.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

................Sweet!
Old 06-22-2019, 08:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

That's pretty awesome. I think the anal retentive side of me just doesn't like the biggest components of the rig being changed out....feels like it's not a Jeep anymore. But the modding side of me says we change out everything else anyway, so do whatever makes you happy. Awesome looking ride either way!
Old 06-24-2019, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by JacKed 8
That's pretty awesome. I think the anal retentive side of me just doesn't like the biggest components of the rig being changed out....feels like it's not a Jeep anymore. But the modding side of me says we change out everything else anyway, so do whatever makes you happy. Awesome looking ride either way!
I can totally hear you there. That said, one of my favorite cars I've ever owned was a Jag with a 350 swap, so I'm inclined toward a good swap.

Quick Reply: Jeepster With LS swap: Hot or not?