Notices
Jeep CJ, Jeepster & Willys Overall Jeep CJ, Jeepster and Willys technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes pretty much most Jeeps made between 1955-1986.

Willys waqon pic

Old 09-09-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Willys waqon pic

61 willys wagon 38.5 x 15 x 15 boggers , 383 stroker with 550 h/p , sm 465 , np 208 d44 front , 12 bolt rear , buckets , new interior , autometer gauges
Old 09-10-2012, 07:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice! Would love to get my hands on one someday.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice! I have always wanted a Willy's wagon!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 61 Willys wagon

Thanks for liking my ride . The engine is a brand new Dart block , Trick flow aluminum heads , Vic jr. intake Hollet h/p series 750 c.f.m. carb. 11.1 compression , and racing matched ported and balanced internals , it has power steering , MSD demon coil , and an MSD 6al ignition. I have made new interior panels covered in gray vinyl to match the front bucket seats I installed. I have also installed a kickin stereo , not that you can hear it over the engine! This thing is a monster , and very fun to drive. After driving it , it seems when I drive my JKUR , the JKs engine doesn't even seem to be running , and has no power !I have a Chevy Dana 60 , and a corp. 14 bolt f.f. with O. R. D. crossover steering with PSC hydro assist in the garage to be put in soon with a link suspension and coilovers . then the plan is to rework the brakes , install discs in the 14bolt , skid plating, rework the exhaust and install some sliders.As you guys know , you can't just order this stuff out of a catalogue , and everything has to be pretty much custom , except ORD does make a front coil suspension system for it as it has a Chevy K5 Blazer chassis under it. It is much stronger than the original frame. It also has alot of room in the rear , and when the rear seats are removed , it has about 6.5 feet of flat space in the rear , perfect for sleeping. My plans are to take it thru the Rubicon next summer , and I hope it's not to wide with the big full width axles!This ride has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid , and believe me , I ain't no kid anymore! Hey , you only live once , and you better enjoy it , besides it's only money and I can always get more!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome Wagon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drive that baby with pride.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
JK Newbie

Talking

Yeah, the wagon looks like a heavy ride. Tyres for sure are the USP. Ride the monster. I am going to some auction of repo trucks for sale. Hoping to find such a rig there.

Quick Reply: Willys waqon pic