Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara w/extras; $20K OBO

Old 02-26-2016, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara w/extras; $20K OBO

I am selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. This vehicle is in great condition and would be a solid buy for anyone wanting a good 4-door Wrangler. It's been a great vehicle for camping and heading up to the mountains to ski but unfortunately I am in need of a truck and it means this has to go. I am priced competitively and know that this will not last long. The vehicle has been maintained properly with oil changes every 3K miles. Recent maintenance includes: new spark plugs, new plug wires, oil pan gasket reseal, upper intake manifold gasket reseal. Tires have 10K miles left on them and rims are free of road rash. Paint is great but does have a few spots on the front fenders where rocks have hit them (I'm happy to send closer up pics if requested). This is typical of a Sahara and as you can see in the pictures cleans up very well. The interior is in good condition besides one single tear on the driver side seat shown in pictures. Emergency Brake light intermittently comes on and off. I am in the process of correcting this issue. Overall this will be a great buy for someone. The vehicle has only a few additions but as far as a clean base goes you won't get much better than this besides new. I've made sure this post is a good representation of the vehicle condition as I know this can be tricky to understand from just a listing. I've bought and sold numerous vehicles online and through forums, representing the truth a vehicle's condition is assured here. This Jeep has not been beat and feel free to reach out for additional questions or pic requests.

77,7XX Miles
4 wheel drive + 4 LO
Auto
AC - Blows cold
Heat - Blows hot
MP3 CD + Aux
Cruise Control
Power Windows
Power locks
Infinity factory subwoofer + tweeters
Towing Package includes hitch and light connection
4:10 Gear Ratio (confirmed via build sheet request from Jeep)
255/70/R18 (32's) All-Terrain tires + matching spare

Extras I've added:
Rough Country 3.25 Lift (new shocks and coils) - $400
Rough Country Sway Bar Disconnects
Rough Country rear track bar drop bracket
Off-Road Heroes Cargo custom soft-top - $1100
VDP Stubby bumper kit - $65
Drake Off-Road Dash Tray - $35
Rhino-lined interior tub and door jams (professionally done, shown in pics) - $1200
Bed-rug Carpet Kit (entire vehicle) - $300
Mopar Rubicon rock sliders

Original soft top, door surrounds, and frame included in purchase.
Cash Or Certified Payment only

$20,250
Text or PM me an Offer. 303 - eight two seven - 6999

-Andrew; Happy Jeepin'

Last edited by nortski3; 02-26-2016 at 11:12 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Jeep; Willing to move the price if the buyer is serious.... PM me for details.

Quick Reply: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara w/extras; $20K OBO