Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2008 JKU Sahara, Updated Painted Hardtop, Fuel Wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers. Clean.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 JKU Sahara, Updated Painted Hardtop, Fuel Wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers. Clean.

Selling my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for a brand new Rubicon. I'm the second owner and I bought it from a Jeep dealer. All service records from both me and the previous owner. Routine oil changes, non-smoker, well maintained and clean. I updated the hardtop to a newer, painted one ($2,300). Wheels are 18" Fuel Mavericks with Nitto Trail Grappler tires and they are roughly a year old and in excellent condition. 90% tread remaining on tires and the spare has never been on the ground. Stock wheels/tires included. CD. Navigation, tow package (never towed anything it it's life). 106k miles, this Jeep has been rock solid just as a well maintained/serviced Jeep should be. Located in Cleveland Ohio. Asking $20k OBO. E-mail me for the fastest response. PaulDarin17@gmail.com

Last edited by P Rock; 10-09-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Quick Reply: 2008 JKU Sahara, Updated Painted Hardtop, Fuel Wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers. Clean.