Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2013 JEEP Wrangler 2-dr Sport, 6-spd manual

Old 04-02-2016, 01:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD! 2013 JEEP Wrangler 2-dr Sport, 6-spd manual

SOLD!

FOR SALE: 2013 JEEP Wrangler 2-dr Sport, 6-spd manual. Factory options include: Hardtop, 3.73 axles, A/C, connectivity package, and SIRIUS satellite radio. Silver (Billet Metallic) paint in excellent condition. Truck is currently on 285/70-17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, and Black Rock Yuma aluminum wheels (including spare). Rough Country 2.5" lift. Custom fabricated side steps installed. Currently at 68K 1-driver miles, but most of them are highway miles. I only used the Jeep to drive to/from work and on some long road trips. NEVER BEEN OFF-ROAD! (yeah, I know... I'm not a true Jeep owner). This JK is in excellent condition, and has been expertly maintained by me. Never any pets or smokers. I have a full maintenance record for every job done, and I have followed the more strict factory maintenance schedule. Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been used since the first oil change (changed oil every 5K miles). This JK DOES NOT SUFFER from the dreaded "plugged heater core" issue. I flushed out and replaced the coolant and the heater works perfectly. Powertrain warranty still active.

Despite the higher miles, this JK is very clean and like-new. You will not be disappointed! Located in central Indiana.

Contact me directly at nickcorea@rocketmail.com, or PM me.

Asking $21,999. NO TRADES!
Attached Thumbnails IMG_1088.JPG   IMG_1091.JPG   IMG_1095.JPG   IMG_1093.JPG   IMG_1096.JPG  

Last edited by Nuclear; 04-05-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Quick Reply: 2013 JEEP Wrangler 2-dr Sport, 6-spd manual