Notices
Jeep Renegade and 2014+ Cherokee Discussions and conetnt concerning the Jeep Renegade and newer Cherokee

I'll Have a Cherokee for a Week. What Would You Like to Know About It?

Old 10-03-2014, 08:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up 2015

Just last week we traded in my wife's dieing '05 liberty. We went to look at the entire jeep line up less the wrangler ( as I have one and she doesn't find it practical) the GC was too much $$ for us, the patriot she found ugly the compass too small so we picked up a 2015 Cherokee (long story on y we didn't just get a 2014 leftover). We picked up a latitude addition not much for options the smaller touch screen Bluetooth and back up cam. I had my doubts on the 4 cylinder but considering its a vehicle to get my wife and son back and forth to day care and work. we went for the 4x4 for the occasional bad snow storms here in NW NJ. I have to say though a week with the vehicle has already sold me on it. It is like driving a hatchback JEEP Its the perfect little family vehicle I have no intention to take it to the trails that's what my Beast is for this is the family car and its got so many great little features to it. Ill update this post this winter after I see how it does in the snow but the end all be all is that the Wife likes the truck and a happy wife means a happy life!
Old 10-04-2014, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I also just bought one. Had to get rid of the wifes crappy Compass. Didn't need to get a 4x4 for her in Southern Calif. I have my real Jeep for the trails. She likes it a lot and I am glad we got it.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It's nice to have 2 Jeeps in the garage. Ok, maybe a Jeep and a half....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5503.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	578518   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5506.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	578519  
Old 10-05-2014, 03:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Cherokee

Originally Posted by HappyJK
It's nice to have 2 Jeeps in the garage. Ok, maybe a Jeep and a half....
Got my wife a new Trailhawk. +-Got rid of a pain in the a.....Unlimited. Nice to have a vehicle that I pay for monthly
with NO Gremlins/
Old 11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by saharaharry
Got my wife a new Trailhawk. +-Got rid of a pain in the a.....Unlimited. Nice to have a vehicle that I pay for monthly with NO Gremlins/
You might have just motivated me to do the same. My JKU is nothing but problems!
Old 11-18-2014, 07:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RenegadeUL13
You might have just motivated me to do the same. My JKU is nothing but problems!
Rodents chewing wiring doesn't count as a problem! In all seriousness, despite all the problems, I love my JK too much to get rid of it. But if I had a wife, I think it'd be a nice addition to look into. Although, it would be extremely frustrating to have a Cherokee locked and a wrangler open/open.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JK505
Rodents chewing wiring doesn't count as a problem! In all seriousness, despite all the problems, I love my JK too much to get rid of it. But if I had a wife, I think it'd be a nice addition to look into. Although, it would be extremely frustrating to have a Cherokee locked and a wrangler open/open.
Do you really want me to list all the problems I've had with my jeep?

You're right. Rodents chewing wire WAS NOT one of them.

THAT WASNT MY JEEP.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RenegadeUL13
Do you really want me to list all the problems I've had with my jeep? You're right. Rodents chewing wire WAS NOT one of them. THAT WASNT MY JEEP.
You can if you'd like. It was only a joke and I know it wasn't your jeep. I was just messing with you. If you're truly tired of the issues, go trade it in.

Quick Reply: I'll Have a Cherokee for a Week. What Would You Like to Know About It?