Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Quick Question about a TJ

Old 08-13-2007, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Question about a TJ

I know I know its not a JK....I have a co-worker that just bought a bikini top for his '06 TJ Unlimited and up at the front by the windshield on both sides are a couple of velcro straps he does not know what to do with. I was uncertain and thought I would check with the experts! It is right where the top corners of the windshield meet with the bikini top?? Anything is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

They should wrap around the front of the sport bar right up against the windhield. They may also go around the door seal if it's still there.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FLLawdog
They should wrap around the front of the sport bar right up against the windhield. They may also go around the door seal if it's still there.
Yeah thats what we both thought...but they wont fit...right now he just has em tucked under...it works just fine. I was just wondering.

Quick Reply: Quick Question about a TJ