Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Stock to Rock LJ Build

Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now we're getting somewhere! It' starting to look good.

Also, great job starting with protection first. Most people don't do that.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

More pics next week but this is what the rocks will see .....

Old 02-18-2011, 11:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW Travis those wheels look real nice

you got 37" MTRS in stock? they seem to be on national backorder
Old 02-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

I was hoping to get out and snap a bunch of flexed up photos this weekend so you could get a good look at the Full Traction lift but this is the only picture I managed to take. I was just south of Prescott, AZ this weekend at about 7000ft in elev. It dumped on us pretty hard. Friday night there was no snow, this is what it looked like yesterday morning..

Originally Posted by Lo2aY
WOW Travis those wheels look real nice

you got 37" MTRS in stock? they seem to be on national backorder
Looks like they are on back order right now.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct
I was hoping to get out and snap a bunch of flexed up photos this weekend so you could get a good look at the Full Traction lift but this is the only picture I managed to take. I was just south of Prescott, AZ this weekend at about 7000ft in elev. It dumped on us pretty hard. Friday night there was no snow, this is what it looked like yesterday morning..
That is an awesome photo in some crazy weather this past weekend. From what I can tell, the LJ looks really great. Take a few more down here in the valley so we can see that rig!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 AM
JK Junkie

Looks like they are on back order right now.
thats some crazy snow Jeep looks great

bummer on the tires
Old 03-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

A few weeks ago I finished up the install on the Full Traction lift and Full Traction exhaust. I had the Jeep aligned and installed my wheels and tires. Today, I finally had a chance to snap a few good pics.

I had the Jeep out at TDS a few weeks ago and also took it out on the trail last weekend. I can't say enough great things about the suspension. Even without locker (yet) the Jeep has ten folds the off-road performance that is had when stock.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 03-17-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:26 PM
JK Junkie

A few weeks ago I finished up the install on the Full Traction lift and Full Traction exhaust. I had the Jeep aligned and installed my wheels and tires. Today, I finally had a chance to snap a few good pics.

I had the Jeep out at TDS a few weeks ago and also took it out on the trail last weekend. I can't say enough great things about the suspension. Even without locker (yet) the Jeep has ten folds the off-road performance that is had when stock.

luvin the wheels

Jeep is killer dude.. can't wait to get mine done
Old 03-19-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Looking back at these TJ builds makes me want to keep my JK the way it is now & buy another TJ to wrench on! Good looking Jeep!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Sweet!

The LJ really turned out nice, without the hard top on it I think its badass. I will keep an eye out for you on the streets of Scottsdale. Both your build and Lo2ay's are making me want to pick up a TJ/LJ......I'm thinking more along the lines of a Brute, I could use more of a truck bed.
Anyway, I like your rig a lot

Quick Reply: Stock to Rock LJ Build