Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Cen cal !

Old 11-15-2016, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen cal !

Just reaching out anyone in central cal specifically fresno area want to help me install a lift kit on my 11'. I want to learn and willing to provide beer, good company, some food and some extra change possibly Thanks in advance
Old 11-18-2016, 08:07 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jjl509@yahoo.com
Just reaching out anyone in central cal specifically fresno area want to help me install a lift kit on my 11'. I want to learn and willing to provide beer, good company, some food and some extra change possibly Thanks in advance
You might have better response posting here.

CenCal

I am in the Fresno area temporarily and would be willing to help. Do you have tools and a place to work, ie. garage?
Old 05-10-2017, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he boss if you still in the area im trying to get the central cal forum going again there is a wheelaholics event coming up to drive on the beach. I been looking for jk forum members up here but not much luck due to the smaller 4x4 groups and organizations.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:16 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKEmmert77
he boss if you still in the area im trying to get the central cal forum going again there is a wheelaholics event coming up to drive on the beach. I been looking for jk forum members up here but not much luck due to the smaller 4x4 groups and organizations.
Yeah that sounds like it might be a fun event, but I'm not in Fresno any longer and will be busy that day. Good luck though and post some pics!

Quick Reply: Cen cal !