JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Jeeping Lifestyle (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeeping-lifestyle-197/)
-   -   Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeeping-lifestyle-197/going-topless-what-craziest-thing-happened-you-274978/)

sm_rubi 07-17-2013 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by White Fang (Post 3620164)
I was running topless and was with a bunch of friends, we was going to ride around on the Parkway. We all went to a subway, got us a sandwich and was going to find us a nice place to sit and eat. I had to get some gas before getting on the parkway. When I got back, noticed my sandwich was gone and a 5$ bill was in it place....I was ticked because this was the most awsomeness epic sammich of all time! I couldnt wait to dig into it:gaah:...But I was also tickled that they left money for it lol

Wow so it's a $5 foot long not waiting and free delivery! How awesome is that! :doh::rotflmao2:

deaner23 07-17-2013 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by White Fang (Post 3620164)
I was running topless and was with a bunch of friends, we was going to ride around on the Parkway. We all went to a subway, got us a sandwich and was going to find us a nice place to sit and eat. I had to get some gas before getting on the parkway. When I got back, noticed my sandwich was gone and a 5$ bill was in it place....I was ticked because this was the most awsomeness epic sammich of all time! I couldnt wait to dig into it:gaah:...But I was also tickled that they left money for it lol

Hahah that's crazy. Atleast they left u money for it tho haha

DeucesALLin 07-17-2013 10:58 AM

Rain? *laugh* THats not crazy- i mean your top is off, rain comes from clouds, gravity, all that shit makes sense...

On the other forum you will see pics of 2 strippers that waited in my jeep after a bar closed:thumbsup:, then there is the occasional debris from people eating/drinking in my ride, and one pair of homless kids in Portland once:dontknow2:.

White Fang 07-29-2013 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by deaner23 (Post 3620184)

Hahah that's crazy. Atleast they left u money for it tho haha

Lol yeah, an honest thief

kallen90 08-03-2013 09:13 PM

My wife and I had decided to take the doors off and what not and as we were taking the doors inside (visiting a friend out of town, who lives in an apartment) these little kids asked if we were breaking our jeep and they really believed that we were breaking it. My dog feel/jumped out when he lost his balance in a parking lot going around a corner. Nothing to crazy but I still can't get over how many people don't realize that a jeep is meant to have the doors and top taken off.

AKJK2012 08-03-2013 09:21 PM

I went to a movie with my fiancé and my 8 year old daughter, after the movie we were driving down the road and my daughter asks what's this daddy(from the back seat) I look back and she is holding a new condom(in wrapper) I grabbed it quickly and said it was just trash but my fiancé almost left my ass! For the record it was NOT Mine!!

Jeek.OlllllllO 08-03-2013 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by AKJK2012 (Post 3637833)
I went to a movie with my fiancé and my 8 year old daughter, after the movie we were driving down the road and my daughter asks what's this daddy(from the back seat) I look back and she is holding a new condom(in wrapper) I grabbed it quickly and said it was just trash but my fiancé almost left my ass! For the record it was NOT Mine!!

Does she check your posts that's why your saying it wasn't yours lmao

Mattk11 08-04-2013 02:02 AM

Very first day I went doorless, was going down the highway and felt a rustling in my left pocket. The wind sucked two $20 bills out of my pocket. They swirled in front if my face and I grabbed for them but they went out the top. So my first day without doors cost me $40.

Sergeant 08-28-2013 04:39 PM

I've had the Jeep maybe three weeks now. First thing I did was take the top down and picked up the girl I was seeing at the time. Heading to the river, she was on her phone when I hit a bump. Phone went flying out of her hand and out of the Jeep. Luckily the only thing wrong with the phone was a small crack on the screen. She complained the rest of the night. Needless to say, not seeing her anymore.

Jeek.OlllllllO 08-28-2013 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sergeant (Post 3661931)
I've had the Jeep maybe three weeks now. First thing I did was take the top down and picked up the girl I was seeing at the time. Heading to the river, she was on her phone when I hit a bump. Phone went flying out of her hand and out of the Jeep. Luckily the only thing wrong with the phone was a small crack on the screen. She complained the rest of the night. Needless to say, not seeing her anymore.

Well to me it seems like it was her fault! Lol