Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

3" Teraflex & OEM Soft-top FS/T

Old 12-18-2007, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3" Teraflex & OEM Soft-top FS/T

Ordered a Teraflex 3" lift in the middle of summer for my '07 JK, since then i traded in that jeep and got me an '05 Rubi. So this lift has just been sitting in my local shop. The boxes are UN-OPENED, And it HAS NOT been installed. I will consider all reasonable OFFERS and TRADES. Would prefer local pick-up, but not necessary. Great Falls, Montana 59405.

DESCRIPTION:
"The TeraFlex 3" Lift Kit with Shocks is perfect for running up to 35" tires and provides your JK with the increased articulation needed for tackling moderate trails. This 3" Kit includes 3" extended length coils, shocks, front sway bar disconnects, and all necessary hardware. Fits JK Wrangler, Rubicon & Unlimited"

OEM soft-top. I purchased the hard-top when i picked up my '07 jeep, now since trading in i am left with the soft-top taking up my closet in my dorm room. I dont believe i have the version with tinted windows and it is black. I will consider all reasonable OFFERS and TRADES. Would prefer local pick-up, but not necessary. Great Falls, Montana 59405.

*I do not want parts for the JK, If you want to do a parts trade please make them in regards to a '05 TJ.*

Thanks,
RonnieV
Old 12-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Fallen Hero

Lightbulb

responded in a pm

Please pm me your address. I have extra TJ Parts
Old 12-18-2007, 10:04 AM
JK Freak

Sent you a PM on a trade.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

These need to go, will take a substantial loss on the lift kit. Also will trade for other things besides jeep parts. Im lookin for a new gun , whatever it may be, just let me know.
Thanks
RonnieV
Old 12-21-2007, 08:39 PM
JK Newbie

still have the soft top and hardware?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ronniev
Ordered a Teraflex 3" lift in the middle of summer for my '07 JK, since then i traded in that jeep and got me an '05 Rubi. So this lift has just been sitting in my local shop. The boxes are UN-OPENED, And it HAS NOT been installed. I will consider all reasonable OFFERS and TRADES. Would prefer local pick-up, but not necessary. Great Falls, Montana 59405.

DESCRIPTION:
"The TeraFlex 3" Lift Kit with Shocks is perfect for running up to 35" tires and provides your JK with the increased articulation needed for tackling moderate trails. This 3" Kit includes 3" extended length coils, shocks, front sway bar disconnects, and all necessary hardware. Fits JK Wrangler, Rubicon & Unlimited"

Thanks,
RonnieV
If you still have the lift, I have a nice gun to trade you I sent you a pm about it.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

If the lift is still available, please PM me....

Thanks
Old 12-21-2007, 10:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

if its abailable pm me on it, and we can work something out
Old 12-22-2007, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ronniev
These need to go, will take a substantial loss on the lift kit. Also will trade for other things besides jeep parts. Im lookin for a new gun , whatever it may be, just let me know.
Thanks
RonnieV

PM's sent out.

I will be taking pictures of the boxes that the lift is in..(they are unopened) and the soft-top including the hardware that i have on the 27th.

I will be out in the field untill then and cannot find my camera to take any pictures whatsoever right now. Thanks for your interest, will respond to whatever PM's i have as soon as i get back.
Thanks for your interest.
RonnieV
Old 12-23-2007, 02:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default pm sent on softop

Pm sent on Softop.

Quick Reply: 3" Teraflex & OEM Soft-top FS/T