Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Atlanta - Smittybilt Neoprene Seat Covers

Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta - Smittybilt Neoprene Seat Covers

I have a seat of Smittybilt Seat Covers I'd like to sell. These are the neoprene fitted covers and I have both the front and the back for an Unlimited.

Now here is the deal...both front and back are brand new. The fronts have only been taken out of the box to ensure all covers were there. I attempted to install the 60/40 back seat covers first and in my rush to get them on, the "40" seatback cover ripped at a couple of the seams. I ended up taking them off and buying another brand. I really think someone that is handy with a needle and thread could be able to sew them right up...but I'm not handy with the sewing.

So here is the offer...buy the fronts and I throw in the backs. I'm asking $125 for the whole lot...that gets you new all black front and back neoprene Smittybilt seat covers. That is cheaper than you can buy the fronts new and you get the back covers free. (Yeah I know some sites throw in the backs when you by the fronts...but these are cheaper! )

I prefer to not ship...so I am looking to sell them local in the Metro Atlanta area.

If you are interested in purchasing them, just shoot me an email to jd_jeep at bellsouth dot net.

Here are pictures of the ripped seams to give you an idea.

Thanks for looking!

Old 12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might be able to return those for a replacement. I had a set of wet okole that did the same thing on installation and they sent a new set. Try it, it can't hurt.

Quick Reply: Atlanta - Smittybilt Neoprene Seat Covers