Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Bestop Instatrunk

Old 09-10-2007, 05:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Bestop Instatrunk

Selling my Instatrunk. Its been in use for the summer season, but its steel, so there's nothing wrong with it. When it arrived there was a cosmetic blemish on the top surface, but you dont really see that on a day to day basis. It is the one made to work WITH the factory subwoofer.

Because of the size (its as long as the back of the JK is wide), and weight (its made out of metal), its best suited to local pickup in or around Boston (I live in town and work in Waltham).

Its a good product, and provides a very secure location for valuables during day trips. Because I tend to leave a whole bunch of stuff in my Jeep, like beach chairs, air compressor, etc., I need more space and have opted to upgrade to the Flexatrunk.

New, the Instatrunk costs $190 (http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partID=6533). $110 takes it (again, local pickup would be best).
Old 09-10-2007, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Sounds Like you drive on a beach!!!

Which beach do you go to?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Down your way I have the stickers for Dennis and Nauset/Orleans. I have Duxbury too for summer evenings close to the city.

I have come to the realization that I don't like to carry coolers, chairs, grills, etc. So... I won't go to a beach I can't drive onto
Old 09-10-2007, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd be intersted if you would consider shipping.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry for the huge lag, Jeff. I am not sure I could get it into a box to ship. Its a big, long sheet of metal.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:40 AM
JK Freak

Any pics of the instatrunk installed in the 4 dr. ?
I can't find any threads that have pics up.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Bestop Instatrunk