Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Complete headlight upgrade

Old 03-14-2013, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete headlight upgrade

I have the daniel stern light kit for sale. It is almost a year old and everything is in great condition. It comes with 2 cibie 7inch e code housings, a set of the 70/65W Osram Plus 50 bulbs, an extra pair of sylvania silver star zxe bulbs, and the complete plug and play harness with relays. This set up is a huge and very noticiable improvement over the stock housings and bulbs. The Osrams were only used for about a week then swapped out for the zxe's since they matched my rigid fogs better than the Osrams. I decided to get one of the hid projectors
kits that's why I am selling these. They are still installed on my jeep and will be removed as soon as they sell. I am asking $175 for everything. You can find more info for them on daniel sterns web page. Oh yeah, sorry about the sideways pics but for some reason that's the only way it would upload them.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 03-14-2013, 01:50 PM
JK Freak

I think I hate you...lol. I just bought that entire set up new from Dan. Cost me a lot more than $175.... GLWS!!!
Old 03-16-2013, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

I am open to trades also
Old 03-17-2013, 06:12 AM
JK Newbie

I'm interested, where are you located, can you do $175 shipped (92069)?

How hard is the harness to install? I was reading through Daniel Strern's website, I read his article on how his system improves the lighting system, but didn't see actual directions on the install.

Thanks,

Matt
Old 03-17-2013, 06:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very easy to install, with the wiring hardness no problem. Lay it out before you install it.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by matto0
I'm interested, where are you located, can you do $175 shipped (92069)?

How hard is the harness to install? I was reading through Daniel Strern's website, I read his article on how his system improves the lighting system, but didn't see actual directions on the install.

Thanks,

Matt
I sent you a pm
Old 03-17-2013, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

I might have some items for trade. I've got a lot of spare parts laying around. Where are you located.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Scooter_Trash
I might have some items for trade. I've got a lot of spare parts laying around. Where are you located.
Austin, Tx

Quick Reply: Complete headlight upgrade