Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Feeler: WARN Winch Mounting Plate

Old 08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: WARN Winch Mounting Plate

I'm thinking of selling my Warn Winch Mounting Plate for use with the stock bumper. I thought I wanted to keep the stock bumper. But have found a replacement in my price range I really like.

It retails for $295.00 I'll sell it for $200.00. It comes with all the original parts and installation manual. The two original bolts that hold the replacement tow hooks on have started to rust (all the ones I have seen have done this). I will supply replacement grade 8 bolts and nuts to the buyer.

If I order it. My replacement bumper will ship in 3 weeks. This Plate will be available then. I could be persuaded to pull it off before then. Prefer local p/u willing to drive with in reason to meet someone. But if you want I'll ship it on your dime.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is a link to the item http://www.quadratec.com/products/12114_010_07.htm I will post photos of mine tomorrow. To dark tonight to get decent shots

Jason

Quick Reply: Feeler: WARN Winch Mounting Plate