Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

FS in NY, Aftermarket and Stock JK parts

Old 07-31-2012, 05:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS in NY Bumpers, SeatCovers, LightBar, Pillar Guards, etc

Garage clearance of these JK parts. Pick-up in Westchester county, or we can meet NYC or in tri-state if you take multiple items. $cash or trade for hunting gear.

$250 46" LED Lightbar with or without bracket to attach to Expedition One rear carrier - has ten separate rectangular LED lights that flash in 15 different pattern combos, left-to-right, alternate pulses etc, absolutely blinding. All the lights do not stay on at the same time, they only pattern and flash, plugs into 12v cigarette lighter with toggle switch to change the pattern from drivers seat. Photo below.

$150 Two sets of 4-door Red+Black neoprene front and rear Seat Covers. One set is Smittybilt (dark flame red, used and slightly torn), other set is SeatGlovers (bright flame red color, almost new, great condition). Don't buy if you want a perfect as-new. If you take these sets for $150 I'll also throw in some Red neoprene door and grab handle covers (could use a wash), a Quadratec Red center console arm rest cushion (good condition), and a Red+Black JK steering wheel cover (I got it free, don't know which brand). Photo below.

$60 Ace Engineering ‘B’ pillar Guards (doorless protection bars) - as new, very minor scuffs from being in garage, includes hardware, half the price of new cost. Photo below.

$25 JeepSwag 4xFix Evap Canister Relocation Kit, never opened. Photo below.

$20 MBRP Spare Tire (Extension) relocation bracket - better than new, bolts have been properly welded to bracket and shortened to accept Gorilla or similar security wheel nuts.

$20 Metal License Plate Holder for attaching to winch fairlead - rusty and worn rubber clips but usable and wouldn’t see it with license plate on. Photo below

$15 Metal License Plate Bracket from Summit Racing - as new condition, never mounted, includes hardware, half the price of new cost. Photo below.

$13 Hi-Lift Loc-Rac bracket to secure and lock your Hi-Lift - new unopened, half the price of new cost. Photo below.

$10 Interior Light, with hardware. Photo below

$25 5-gallon red Jerry can metal holder

These Stock parts are from my 2007 4-door, will add photos if you want :

$100 Stock Red Hood with Evolution sticker - very good condition except hinge area needing touching up with paint, easily done. Includes nipples, no bolts.

$50 Stock front bumper, no dents or deep scratches, good condition, been sitting for 4yrs in dry garage.

$50 Stock rear bumper, no dents or deep scratches, good condition, been sitting for 4yrs in dry garage.

$30 Stock rear tail lights
$30 Stock center console
$30 Stock X coil springs
$30 Stock battery tray, cut so I kept the fuse box mount for dual battery tray
$30 Stock rear tire carrier
$10 Spare tire cover new used, been sitting for 4yrs.

$250 LED 46” lightbar

$150 Seat covers x 2 sets and arm rest cover

$60 Ace Engineering ‘B’ Pillar bars

$18 MBRP spare tire bracket

$20 Winch License Plate holder

$15 Summit License Plate holder

$13 Hi-Lift Lock

$10 Interior Light

$25 JeepSwag Evap relocation kit

Last edited by westchester; 10-21-2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: updated with more parts
Old 07-31-2012, 09:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I'm interested in the;

$29 Teraflex 9550 Steering Stabilizer Shock - box is opened but as new, never mounted, with instructions and hardware, half the price of new cost.
I might also be interested in some of the other items you have for sale....

Is it for a JK? if so then,
What year?

I have a 2012 JKU, Hard-top, stick, in dark cherry red.

Also, I want to say hi neighbor.
I'm in Rockland County.
If you like i could meet you at home or someplace else, you decide.
I'm close to the Bear Mt. Bridge, (15 min drive for me.)
let me know.
pm me. I'm on here every night, from 10pm to about 12am.

Hope to hear from you.

p.s.; your mailbox is full.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

pm sent regarding delta lights
Old 07-31-2012, 09:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

your inbox is full... also do you have pics of the delta fog lights?
Old 08-01-2012, 01:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for all the PMs, inbox is clear again. A lot of interest in parts and questions, Nothing has been sold yet. To be clear, I'm selling for LOCAL pick-up only and we can meet in White Plains right off 287 or close-by if you take a few items. Most parts are compatable with 2007-2012 JKs, per the manufacturer's advert.

Originally Posted by BoneShkr
Hi, I'm interested in the; $29 Teraflex 9550 Steering Stabilizer Shock - box is opened but as new, never mounted, with instructions and hardware, half the price of new cost. I might also be interested in some of the other items you have for sale....

Is it for a JK? if so then, What year? I have a 2012 JKU, Hard-top, stick, in dark cherry red.

Also, I want to say hi neighbor. I'm in Rockland County. If you like i could meet you at home or someplace else, you decide. I'm close to the Bear Mt. Bridge, (15 min drive for me.)
let me know. pm me. I'm on here every night, from 10pm to about 12am. Hope to hear from you. p.s.; your mailbox is full.
Yes, the steering stabilizer is for a 2007-2012 JK, per Teraflex's ad. I'm happy to meet there if you want a number of items, pls PM me all the gear you want.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Super Freak

The Teraflex steering stabiliser is sold....all other gear is still for sale.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

Will the spare tire bracket hold a 35" tire??
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by effin_redneck
Will the spare tire bracket hold a 35" tire??
I reinforced the welds, made it work with security nuts (or standard wheel nuts) and then never used it. It will hold any sized tire, it moves the spare tire up and out on the stock tire carrier.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:01 PM
JK Super Freak

I added 3 more parts in the original post : $15 Daystar bumpstops, $25 JeepSwag Evap Canister reloc kit, and $10 interior light.

and added photos of the Delta fog lights, Hi-Lift Lock, and the Chopped Fenders.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

The Delta Fogs, Rockhard skid, and Teraflex stabilizer are SOLD......still alot more to go....

Quick Reply: FS in NY, Aftermarket and Stock JK parts