Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

JK Hella 90mm Bi-Halogen (H9) headlight kit with AEV Procal Module

Old 10-10-2017, 06:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Hella 90mm Bi-Halogen (H9) headlight kit with AEV Procal Module

Hella bi-halogen headlamp kit for Jeep Wrangler JK. Includes all mounting hardware and wiring. Much improved lighting over older, stock lights. The bezels were originally chromed, but the finish failed. I have repainted them silver but that is easily changed. For these headlights to work properly, the vehicle’s daytime running lights must be reprogrammed to function either through the fog lights or turned off completely (not ideal). A Jeep dealer can do this or you can use an AEV Procal module. There are also several other parameters that you can change with the Procal. The lights are a $700 value ($550 US) and the Procal is worth $225. I am offering both for $450 CDN or just the headlight kit for $375 CDN. The Procal won’t be sold separately unless the headlights are gone. I'm willing to ship but we'll need to discuss the particulars.Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep1.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	675432Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	675431

Quick Reply: JK Hella 90mm Bi-Halogen (H9) headlight kit with AEV Procal Module